Chapter 21: we're going on a trip~ part 1

Aiko's POV

I glanced at clock and it's 9pm. I went upstairs and went to (y/n)'s room. There I saw her watching a Pewdiepie video.

"Lol, Godzilla just wants chicken nuggets!" (Y/n) laughed. (( watch it on YouTube: GODZILLA PLAYS GODZILLA by Pewdiepie, it was hilarious ))

"Your in the Bro Army too?" I asked.

"Yeah" she answered. (( I dunno if your a bro too but deal with it, even though your a Markiplier or other youtubers fan/s ))

"Well bro, me too!" I said and the two of us brofist. "Anyways, where can I and Robert sleep?"

"Hold on" she closed her laptop and placed it on her bed. She stood up and went outside. I followed her. I saw Robert behind me playing 'League Of Legends' he's really addicted to that game.

We stopped infront of a pale blue colored door. She opened it and there are two beds, a computer, T.V., two bathrooms, two closets and etc. There is also another door at the wall. I opened it and saw it was a dressing room.

"Um sorry guys, this is the room left..." (Y/n) frowned.

"It's fine, thanks (y/n)" I smiled at her and she smiled back. She went out of the room. I unpacked my things and so does Robert.

"I can't believe we are sharing a room" Robert grumbled.

"Then sleep outside then!" I growled.

"I don't want outside"

"Then sleep at the freaking bathroom!" I snapped. He just growled and went to the bathroom.

"Your actually going to sleep in there?"

"Common sense, I'm just going to pee"

I rolled my eyes and went to the dressing room. I changed to my Pj's. It's a mint green shirt with a cat wearing a crown and headphones while listening to music. My loose pants are covered with black musical notes. I saw Robert wearing a dark blue Pj's.

"I'm going to bed" I grumbled as I put my sleeping mask on and closed the lights.

"Hey! Open the lights! Can't you see I'm playing!?" He growled and opened the lights.

"Someone is trying to sleep you know!" I closed the lights. He closed it and you opened it. Me and Robert open and close the lights vice versa.

"Are you two trying to destroy the lights!?" Freddy growled.

"SHUT UP!" me and Robert chorused.

"Aw, so sweet" Freddy laughed and walked away.

"Freddy Fudgebear" me and Robert once chorused.

"Let's play Tekken 6, whoever wins. Gets to close or open the lights" Robert challenged.

"Are you sure you want to compete me?" I challenged.

"Yeah"

"Deal"

***after the final round***

"Damn it! I lose Tekken from a girl!" Robert threw the controller.

"Yay!" I closed the lights and closed my eyes.

Your POV

"RISE AND SHINE MY SWEET (Y/N)!" Goldy screeched. You threw a pillow at his face. Goldy really change. He became a douche bag but sometimes cold.

"Ugh... Why did you woke me up? Do you want some honey, you Winnie the pooh?" You asked groggily.

"We're going to a trip" he said.