[1.15] Lipstick

Marina was sat comfortably on Hobie's lap, a serious look on her face as she focused on putting eyeliner on him. Hobie's hands held her hips, from time to time moving around to play with her dangling accessories. Music played through the speakers – music that Hobie did not enjoy so much, but Marina did, so he sucked it up. The two of them fought over the aux for quite some time, and had only settled when Venom engulfed Marina, and threatened to eat him.

"Hobie! Keep your hands to yourself." Marina hissed in annoyance, slapping Hobie's hands away that were snaking their way down to her ass. Hobie has always been a touchy person, even when he and Marina were still friends. But now that they were finally together – he always had this itch to be touching or at least be close to Marina whenever he could.

Hobie's lips curved up into a grin as he raised his hands in surrender, "Aight. Hands to myself." He snickered, ignoring the glare that he got from his not-so-girlfriend.

Although the two didn't settle on a label, they knew they belonged to each other, and that was enough. Living on two different universes, it was hard to stay away for too long. Crime never stopped to spare the both of them some time, but they always manage to make it up to each other in various ways.

Marina offered to buy Hobie a cellphone, but I'm sure we can all tell how that turned out.

"You sure we can't jus' stay in bed all day?" Hobie asked, playing with the hem of Marina's plaid skirt, and slightly lifting it up with a small smirk. Marina's eyes widened at his actions, and she quickly webbed Hobie's hands down on the couch.

"What'd I tell you, Hobart? You want to look like a teen girl who cried for hours at a bathroom stall?" She snapped, narrowing her eyes threateningly at Hobie who chuckled. "You won't do that to me." He shook his head, not bothering to get himself out of Marina's webs.

Marina used to be a gentle and soft-spoken girl with a patience as big as the planet, but she was terrifying when she got mad – and with Venom now using her as a host, the littlest of things easily ticked her off. She'd usually calm herself by doing breathing exercises, but there were times that she failed to keep her snarky remarks to herself.

"You wanna try me?" Marina tilted her head, and Hobie stared at her with amusement. He enjoyed this new side that Venom had brought out in Marina. It was surprising at first, but who knew his angel could have an attitude like this? "Jus' get on with it, luv."

Marina smiled in contentment, before leaning closer to Hobie's face to continuing working on his eyeliner. Hobie's eyes scanned her features, from her eyes to her lips. It took a lot not to lean in, and kiss her – but it would have to wait until she was finished with his eyeliner. As much as he wanted to piss Marina off even more, he didn't feel like getting eaten by Venom today.

"Done!" Marina beamed, pulling away with a proud smile. "Look at yourself, baby." She said, hopping off of Hobie's lap so he could check himself out in the mirror.

Taking the webs off of his hands, Hobie wiped his hands on his pants before walking over to Marina's full body mirror. He grinned widely, staring at the work Marina did to him. "Looks great, luv." He says, pulling Marina close by her waist and finally connecting their lips together.

Marina smiled through the kiss, and pulled away. Hobie leaned closer, wanting more but Marina had already gently pushed him away with a smile. "Nope. We gotta go, Hobie." She says, and Hobie pouts. "Jus' one more kiss, doll." He leans in, kissing Marina's lips deeper this time. His hands wandered under her shirt, rubbing her sides up and down.

Finally giving in, Marina wraps her arms around his neck, kissing him back. Their lips synced together perfectly, Marina feeling the cold metal of Hobie's piercing against her lips. Hobie nibbled on her bottom lip, Marina opening her mouth as his tongue slipped in.

Their little session was suddenly interrupted by Marina's phone ringing. Quickly pulling away, Marina rushed to answer the call. Hobie leaned on Marina's vanity, crossing his arms as he watched Marina talk to the whoever called her.

The corner of his lips tugged up into a smirk as he saw the messy look on Marina's face. Her lipstick was smeared, and her face looked slightly flustered. She had this habit of walking around while talking to someone over the phone, and despite the other person not seeing her movements – her hands always seemed to move around as she spoke.

"Okay – got it – bye!" Marina smiled as she ended the call, placing her phone back down on the table. She turned to Hobie, who was smirking at her. Furrowing her eyebrows, Marina tried to touch her face, "Why are you staring at me like that?" She asked, and Hobie tilted his head towards the mirror.

Marina gave him a look, before walking over to look at herself in the mirror. Lipstick slightly smeared, shirt slightly raised, and the accessory chain on her skirt gone. She quickly snapped her head to Hobie, "Did you steal my chain again?"

"That's what you focus on?" Hobie tilts his head, standing behind Marina as she glares at him through the mirror.

"I'm fixin' this first, and then we'll go to that cafe, Hobart. There's no escaping this." Marina says, crossing her arms. Hobie shrugs his shoulders mindlessly. Least he got a kiss.