1~ First day- First shock

___________

There is hustle bustle going on in the haveli of Rajvansh. Every single people of this family, mostly women are busy as Men are coming with new bride and groom.

" Oh ho, be little fast Nitya."

Eldest daughter in law of this family Raina Singh Rajvansh said to her daughter in law, Nitya Singh Rajvansh. Raina basically became the leader of this family after the accident of her husband, Ved Rajvansh who's been on wheelchair since then. His legs are paralyzed but treatment is still going on.

" Calm down Raina. "

Saraswati Singh Rajvansh, Grandmother of Abhimanyu said with a chuckle knowing very well that why Raina is so excited.

" How can I calm down Maa when my Abhi is coming with his wife. "

Raina said with an excited tone then said something to the maid. Saraswati chuckled.

" Tum bhi na Raina. Kabhi kabhi to lagta hai ki Abhi tumhara ki beta hai."

( You too, Raina. Sometimes it seems that Abhi is your son.")

Raina smiled and said.

" Hain na Maa, Mera hi beta hai Abhi."

( He is Mom, Abhi is my son.)

She sighed and moved her eyes towards the maid door. She herself do not know that how many times she has seen outside, just to get glimpse of newly wedded couple.

They says that marriages often bring happiness and excitement, note:- Often.

But this is what cannot be seen in the eyes of bride. Instead she is just looking irritated and glancing here and there boringly. Being a playful girl she couldn't help but to get bore while sitting in this car for almost 1 hour.

She was the only daughter of her father, Yes father as her mother gave divorce to him and her father got the custody of children. She is the youngest child and has two brothers who are married now. Eldest one has child too. Being the youngest, She has been pampered a lot. Her sister-in-law's were nice enough to take care of her like their daughter. Her elder bhaiya- bhabhi has child too. His name Ayaan, and he is 4 years old.

Everything has been given to her without her asking. She never had to act like stubborn kid just to get anything. Just let a wish come out her mouth and see her father, brothers doing every possible things just to fulfill that wish of her.

Her father, Divit Singh was her favorite. She had a friendly relation with him. She accepts every decision of her father except this marriage....which she dislike.
She was 18 when her dropped a mountain on her head by saying that her marriage has already been decided. She was only 5, too young to remember anything. At that age Ved Rajvash had extended his hand for the marriage of his son and Divit accepted the offer as he knew the family for so long. They has pretty good relation.

Bani was shocked. She didn't want to marry him, not him but not anyone. She just don't like this marriage thing. She still remember her conversation with one of her friend.

" Marriage? I always find it useless. Means in a way I spend my whole life with a stranger. Not only him, but his entire family. After that, I don't even know how they will be."

Bani said boringly while playing board game with her.

" What's use of saying this when-"