6~ Abhi making Bani jealous

___________

Bani knocked on the door of Aisha and Mayur's room, Chacha-chachi of Abhimanyu.

" Chachi, Badi-Maa is calling you."

Aisha, who was looking nervous nodded and left the room. Bani glance at Mayur then walked away from there before muttering.

" Strange."

She just reached near their room when she heard Aisha saying.

" I am damn sure that Bhabhi won't give any position to our Jay. She will give it Raghav or that Abhimanyu. Just like us, our son will become the servant of them and will do everything they will say."

Since the day she came here, she didn't has much interaction with Mayur and Aisha. She has noticed that Abhimanyu didn't talk to them much either. But one thing she is sure of that Abhimanyu's siblings loves and respect him so much but that conversation of Aisha and Mayur is still ringing in her mind.

She took a deep breath and thought to forget it as maybe she is thinking so much.

" Are you going somewhere?"

Bani asked as she saw Abhimanyu getting ready to go somewhere.

" Not me, We."

" We?"

He hummed and turn to her.

" Yes, We are going out."

She blinked her eyes.

" But where?"

She asked.

" Vo to mujhe nahi pta. Par chalo."

( I don't know that but let's go.)

He said and got ready. Walking toward her, he grabbed her hand.

" Let's go."

He started to pull her out of the room but she stopped him.

" Let me take my phone."

She went and took her mobile then both exit the room. As they reached downstairs, Raina stopped them and walked toward Bani.

" I am waiting outside."

Abhimanyu said then walked away from there. Raina sighed then grabbed both hands of Bani.

" Beta, Today Abhi will more sensitive than any other day so please try to lighten his mood."

Bani furrowed her eyebrows.

" Why "

She asked.

" Today is the death anniversary of his parents."

" Oh...."

Bani uttered, not knowing what else to say. She nodded her head making Raina to smile and Bani walked away from there.

Reaching outside she found, Abhimanyu already in the car so she walked toward him and sat down on the passenger seat.