4~ Playful Abhi

___________

Abhimanyu enter into the haveli
Unfortunately he got late cause of some work at office. He know that by now everyone must have gone to sleep. He cracked his neck tiredly then took a deep breath.

" she must be sleeping."

He murmured while thinking about Bani. Its already 11 and why would she be awake by this time. She must be tired cause of all the wedding rituals. He has already eaten so he straight walked up to his room.

With overcoat hanging over elbow he reached near his room. Grabbing the doorknob he open the door and felt a sudden wave of happiness hitting his nerve as soon as his eyes caught the sight of his wife who is sitting on couch and tapping her foot on floor impatiently. She is not looking sleepy at all.

" You are still up?"

He asked and a smile appeared on her lips when she heard his voice. Bani stood up from the couch.

" Yes. I was waiting for you."

Only he knows that how her words affected his poor heart. He is feeling so happy tonight. Raina used to wait for him too until he got married but Bani's staying up is something else. He didn't expect this view after coming from office all tired. Instantly a small smile appeared on his lips as he stare into her eyes with same intensity of affection.

Don't know how a person suddenly starts feeling so good that just by looking at them, a wave of happiness is felt.

Just like two of them are feeling right now.

" I'll come after freshening up."

She nodded and he walked towards the bathroom. Bani took a deep breath and looked down at her clothes. She is wearing a light purple colored embroidered kurti with white salwar underneath. At her home, she would have been running in the whole house with loose T-shirt and shorts. But this one is not bad either, she is feeling really comfortable in it.

She smiled while staring outside the window. The night has always been tempting her. She had great fun with her friends in night time. She moved her eyes towards the book shelf of Abhimanyu. She had seen that shelf some time ago but the books he reads are boring for her. She prefer romantic novels.

She moved her gaze toward the bathroom door when Abhimanyu came out wearing trousers and light colored shirt.

Don't know how he manage to look so handsome all the time..

Bani said in her mind while staring at him. His messy hair is only adding plus point to his already beautiful face.

" Aap soyi kyu nahi."

( Why didn't you sleep.?)

Her chain of thoughts broke when she heard him speaking.

" I told you, I was waiting for you."

He nodded and walked towards the bed and asked.

" Aren't you sleepy?"

She followed him while replying.

" Nope. I slept in noon so I am full of energy."

He chuckled slightly and lay down on bed with head resting on palm which is supported by elbow. Her heart fluttered when with other hand he patted on the vacant place beside him.

Climbing up on bed, she took a seat beside him while all of sudden, he layed on his stomach and rested his chin on his folded hands.

" To mai iska matlb ye samjhu ki aapko main acha lagne laga hu.."