16~ Abhimanyu gets angry

___________

Bani squeezed her eyes as morning sunrays disturbed her sleep and she tried to pat the place beside her to find her someone but when she didn't, she slowly opened her eyes and moved her gaze at his place.

" Mujhe dhoondh rahin hain aap,"

( Are you finding me.)

Just few seconds later she heard teasing voice of her husband. She moved her gaze toward his direction who is wearing his shirt. Smile appeared on her lip seeing him first in morning. Like always, he woke up before her and must have completed his exercise, bathe and Puja.

She sit up while still smiling and Abhimanyu walked toward her direction. He sat down infront of her then fixed her messy hair. Cupping her cheeks he kissed her forehead.

" Shubhprabhat, Meri Jaan."

( Good morning, My life.)

She chuckled hearing his words then layed her head on his chest.

" Are you still sleepy?"

She nodded slowly with closed eyes.

" Kitna soti hain aap."

( How much you sleep even.)

He asked while caressing her hair lovingly.

" Agar sone diya jaaye to main poora din so sakti hu par ye surya dev meri neend kharab kar dete hain."

( If allowed to sleep, I can sleep the whole day, but this Sun God disturbs my sleep.)

She said and he chuckled slightly.

" Go and freshen up, sleepyhead."

She sighed and moved back while he stoop up but thinned his eyebrows when she raised her both hand up.

" Pick me."

She said and he smiled then lift her up in his arms.

" Am I spoiling you?"

He asked, knowing the answer very well.

" You are."

Bani replied and he enter into the bathroom as the door was open already. He put her down on ground.

" Should I help you with bath too?"

He asked while leaning down to her face with hands folded behind the back.

" No thanks."

She said and turn her back at him. He smiled then walked outside the room, letting her to take bath.

Some minutes later, Abhimanyu chuckled while checking an email as he heard her Wife singing from bathroom. She does it everyday while taking bath. She is a bathroom singer. Forgot to mention, she sings while getting ready too.

His mornings used to be very peaceful but her arrival has made his morning more joyful and chaotic. But he likes this chaos.

After a while, he sighed when-

" Husband, which one you like the most."

He moved his gaze toward her direction who is standing at the entrance of closet with two sarees in hands. Since she has started to wear Saree, she has got obsessed with it. Abhimanyu pointed at the left one and she stare at his chosen saree and uttered.