5~ Bani cooked food for Abhi

___________

Bani hugged her brother, Yash Singh who is here to take her for Pag phera rasam.

" You alright."

She nodded and Yash kissed her forehead as she broke the hug. Rajvansh's smile while staring at the both brother-sister.

" Shall we go?"

Yash asked and she nodded as yes then moved her eyes around to spot someone.

" Bhaiya, I'll be back."

Saying that she walked away from there. Till then Yash went to sit in living room with everybody.

Bani enter into her room.

" Main jaa rahi hu."

( I am going.)

She said to Abhimanyu who smiled while wearing his watch.

" I know."

He answered which she didn't like as she expected something else so she took a step forward.

" Bas Itna hi?"

( Just this?)

She asked. He furrowed his eyebrows.

" Aur bhi kuch kehna tha kya?"

( was there anything else to say?)

He asked and while she didn't get that he is doing this intentionally. Bani was about to say something but stopped and said.

" Nothing. I'll be going now."

Saying that she turn and sighed sadly. She was about to take a step but-

" Rukiye Zara.

( wait a second.)

She stopped on her track but didn't turn at him. Abhimanyu smiled and walked toward her. Reaching near her, he came infront of her. Bani stare at him confusedly while he put his hands on her shoulders then moved his face down and closer to her face only to kiss her cheek. Smile appeared on Bani's lips.

Abhimanyu cupped her one cheek after moving back.

" Dhyaan rakhiyega aur vaise bhi main aaunga hi shaam ko aapko lene."

( Take care and anyway I will come to pick you up in the evening.)

She looked down shyly and he chuckled slightly.

" Till then, have some fun with your family. Kyunki uske baad main aapko apne se door nahi hone dunga."

( Because after that I will not let you go away from me.)

She instantly look at him with furrowed eyebrows.

" Kyu, Agar mere parivar ki yaad aayi mujhe to."

( Why, if I remember my family.)

She asked.

" Tab main bhi aapke sath chalunga ya aapke parivar ko hamare yaha le aaunga."