24~ Leap of 2 years

___________

2 YEARS LATER

In the haveli of Rajvansh,

" Is everyone ready?"

Ruhaan asked excitedly to his family who are in front of him, all ready to go somewhere.

" Why are you so excited bhai, we will reach in time. Don't worry."

Aishwarya said with a chuckle but instead of Ruhaan, Aisha said.

" Offcourse he will be, because like every year Trophy of Business Man of the year is coming to Rajvansh again."

Aisha said but Ruhaan just ignored her and looked up at the stairs from where Jay is coming while wearing his watch.

" Let's go, We cannot miss the most awaited moment."

Jay said equally happy  like Ruhaan and his other siblings.

" What Moment,Bhai?"

Avya asked intentionally while eyeing Raina. Jay smiled and glance at Raghav then said.

" Abhimanyu bhai-"

Hearing Abhimanyu's name after 2 years, Raina snapped her head at Jay, suddenly getting interested. Jay continue.

" Abhimanyu bhai will win the business Man of the year."

He said with proud smile on lips.

" How are you so sure."

Mayur asked in quite low tone.

" I just know, Rest you all can see at venue."

He said then walked away from there. One by one everyone departed from the Haveli.

Today, after 2 years Abhimanyu's name echoed in the whole Haveli. Nobody ever meet him since the day he left. It would be a lie if Raina didn't say, that she was worried for both Bani and Abhimanyu. After knowing everything, Ved didn't talk to her for almost 2 months. It was Raghav who made him understand. Every night, Raina shed tears for them but didn't try to call them. Perhaps her ego win against her wish and care.

Whereas Ruhaan and Jay didn't tell anything about their parents but didn't talk to them properly since that day. Aisha, Mayur tried to talk to them but failed several times. Slowly, the thought that they did wrong or Sin is crossing their mind which is making them to think twice. They even had fight several times.

On the other hand, Mahima and her family is gone and all thanks to Mayur and Aisha who gave them enough trouble.

By the way, today there is a strange happiness in everyone's heart to see Abhimanyu And Bani After so long even though elders are not showing.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

" Babyyyyyyy."

Came a sulky voice of Abhimanyu who called his wife from his room. His appearance has change in 2 years, well not much. Just his hair is quite long now that he is able to make man bun and things like this.

" Aa gyi bas 2 min."

( Just two minutes.)

Bani said little loudly while doing something in kitchen then literally ran toward their room.