15~ Bani helping Abhimanyu

Mature content Ahead.🚫

___________

Without saying anything, she was about to turn around to walk away from there but he was quick enough to grab her wrist and pull her down at his chest. Her heart beat increased when he said in more like seductive way.

" My wife is this wild and I didn't even get to know."

She gulped, as he is not looking in the mood to leave her soon tonight. He will surely do something. He will tease her. With the back of his hand he feather her left side of cheek sensually.

" If you will say then... I can make your fantasies come true."

She gulped and stare with him wide eyes and red cheeks.

" N..No need."

And she moved away from him and turn her back at him but he hurriedly grabbed the pallu of her saree. Her heart beat increased when she felt him standing up from bed and coming closer to her. Putting his hand on her shoulder, he slide his finger sensually all the way through her arm in downward motion and grabbed the book which she has grabbed with same hand. He put the book on nightstand behind him then slowly wrapped his arm around her bare belly.

" Abhimanyu, Please leave me."

She almost whispered and he kissed the side of her neck..

" Not soon, Baby."

He whispered near her ear and she blinked her eyes.

His lips moved up to her jaw and hw gently kissed her jaw. She closed her eyes slowly, felling the soft and gentle touch of his lips on her cheek and his two fingers playing with the ring she is wearing. With other hand, he removed her earring and She got startled when he suddenly bite her earlobe little harshly after removing her earring.

" You smell so good."

He whispered near her ear and she clutched her saree in a fist. She could feel that his mouth is parted slightly as he is taking slow breath.

" I really want to do so many things to you but at the same time I am scared to hurt you even a bit."

His deep voice sent shiver down to her spine and she flutter her eyes open.

" W..what things?"

She asked don't know why as if she want to know every feelings of his which he would put in words and tell her. He smiled then flipped her around and wrapped his arm around her waist to pull her closer to his chest. Sliding the strand of her hair behind the ear, he spoke.

" Euphoria take over you when my tongue play hide and seek in your mouth."

Her heart beat increased to the extent that she is scared he will hear it. He cupped her neck slowly and she closed her eyes when his thumb rubbed against her skin behind the ear.

" I want you to Feel the love through my lips as they make their way down to the length of your body. I want you to See my possessiveness when I hold your naked body with my hand,  Feel the depth of pleasure when I do things to you which none of us has experienced before. Your moans fills the room, and you using your fingers to make art on my body. I want to grab you, pull you, tear and devour you....wildly and passionately. I want to give you such pleasure that you ask for it again. I want you to look at me when I enter yours depth. I want your eyes wide open when I take you-"

Before he could say more, she put her fore finger over his lips to stop him from speaking further. She opened her eyes.

" Bas Kariye ab."