bad girl~

you were playing with your toys & dolls when you felt a little annoyed..you were having no fun when melanie isnt here to play with you. She was a little mad at you when you didn't obey her, you wouldn't listen to her when she told you to stop eating too much candy. you giggled a little to yourself and turned behind you when you remembered that you hid candies and sweets behind a little bunny plushie, it was pink & had a little pink bow around its neck, staring innocently at you as you moved it away to reveal little candies, "candy!!:3" you yelled but not too loud where melanie could here you in her room, sneaking candy when your not supposed to. you snatched the lollipop and put the bunny back where it was. You liked disobeying melanie so you licked the lollipop while you played with your toys.
but..
you got bored of your dolls & wanted to do something fun~

Melanie's Pov~
I was working on some things when i noticed how I didn't hear y/n play with her toys in her room. Well my room. She will always talk loudly when playing with her dolls & making them have tea parties but I have a feeling something is wrong.
I get up and slowly walked to my room, I tiptoed quietly so She doesn't hear me. I hear soft moans..The door is opened all the way and I peek my head to see what she is doing. Enough for her to not see me. I watch y/n as she is playing with herself with a lollipop stick infront of the Victorian oval shaped mirror.
Y/N's pov~
"y/n.." i heard a soft voice coming from the doorway. It was mel....."m-mel!" i yelled a little. i covered myself up with the blanket next to me and cried. ,"i-im s-sorry mel...i-i.." I tried to form words but its all that could come out of my mouth. I could feel Melanie's eyes pierce through my souls under the covers as I heard light footsteps coming towards me. "It's okay I'm not upset my love" she said with her sweet voice. I lifted my head from the blanket to look at her with tears in my eyes. Melanie could see the vulnerability in my face & how horny I still am. She motioned me to come to her lap so I did. I crawled on her lap not looking at her. Shy from what she saw..melanie forces me to look at her by her cupping my face and wiping the tears that once fell from my face. "I'm not mad darling, but you need punishment from disobeying me. I told you to not eat candy yet you did what I told you not to do. Bad girls deserve punishment~" melanie said with a smirk forming on her face. My face turned very pink.."w-what are you going to do to m-" melanie put her finger on my mouth to shush me. She got up the bed and got something under the bed. I was confused but still horny..her smirk made me wetter..
melanie took pink handcuffs from other the bed. And handcuffed me to the bed frame. My arms over my head, I was a little uncomfortable but I quickly adjusted to this new position. Melanie saw the lollipop next to me, the lollipop that I fucked myself with & melanie saw it..melanie took the lollipop and licked it making me blush..melanie smirked at what she was seeing. She then pulled my legs apart making me bite my lip~ it was hot when she forcefully spread my legs apart. She started kissing my thighs which made me moan softly. She teased me and I was annoyed by it. I wanted her to touch me where I needed her the most.. but I was too shy to say it bc I hate begging for things I hoped she didn't make me beg for it but I was so wrong.
"beg for me my love, show me how much you want me"~ she smirked.
"P-please"....I said softly, wondering if Mel could hear me but she did.
"Please what?" Melanie asked, waiting patiently for the magic words
"Pleaseee m-mommy~" I gave in
Melanie kissed my inner thighs and made her way to my pussy. Melanie kissed my clit and I moaned.."mm~mmmn" melanie ate me out, her tongue inside of me
I moaned so loudly it felt so good..my heart felt like it was about to explode in my chest. My eyes half open I wnat to touch her so bad but I can't..feeling restrained made me even hornier...
Melanie began to go faster into me slamming her fingers inside of me..4 of her fingers in me...I orgasmed immediately..
After 2 or 7 more orgasms melanie made sure the last was the most unforgettable

"M-melanie p-please S-stop it's too much~"
But melanie couldn't stop she was going uncontrollably fast. After a few thrusts I orgasmed, my moans were very loud I was a moaning mess. I cummed all over her face and she drank it..my clit is throbbing and my body is so sensitive..~
Melanie came to get the handcuffs off of my wrists and kissed me while her hand was on my waist and the other cupping my face, I kissed back. Until melanie broke the kiss.
"Don't disobey me again, my love~" she said it sweet at the last part making me blush hard..
Melanie left to go get me some food after our little game~
When she got back I was cuddled inside the blankets my hair so wet and sweaty on my face from the sex melanie gave me~~
my eyes barely working..I was so sleepy my eyes could not open I ended up passing out on the bed while on melanie lap. She laid me gently on the bed and gave me a kiss on the forehead.
"Goodnight my angel~"
Is all I could hear before My eyes went black.

 "Goodnight my angel~"Is all I could hear before My eyes went black