the bakery~♡

Warnings: little smut my children enjoy!~

You were in Mel's living room eating icecream while watching k-12 on the tv, Melanie's movie she produced :3~
Melanie was so pretty in the movie you could only look at her & her only. You watched as she singing & dancing. Her body moving so elegantly, as her arms sway softly in the air, having her arm up & slowly guiding it around her body, gracefully yet beautifully.
Your favorite from her was highschool sweethearts.
Her lovely voice singing so softly in the beginning & how she dances so elegantly. The passion in her voice when she sings. The cute twirls she did so innocently as she jumped. Her curls moving with her. Her smile showing her cute gap tooth made you smile too :3.
Her singing in such a beautiful manner.

Melanie came out from the other room she was wearing her k-12 purple dress and her cute pink boots, as she walked down the stairs her beautiful two long pigtails with her big pink bow moved with her

Melanie came out from the other room she was wearing her k-12 purple dress and her cute pink boots, as she walked down the stairs her beautiful two long pigtails with her big pink bow moved with her. She was still wearing her k-12 clothes as she just got done with the k-12 shoot, she had to go back because she was busy producing a music video called "the bakery".

Melanie kissed me on the lips and giggled at me as she saw what I was watching on the screen.

"Your so cute~" she tells me & it made me blush.

"My angel we must get ready for my bakery shoot! I'm so excited!!~" she says happily

Melanie invited me to come with her & I was so happy when she told me!!

I got ready, I wore one of her pink k-12 dresses because they looked pretty and I just loved the k-12 movie, I wore the shoes with my white ruffled socks & I wore my hair down with a little cute side ponytail to go with it. I put on my makeup and ran downstairs to go hug melanie.

She had my favorite bunny plushie in her hand, the one with the pink bow tied around it's neck & I was so happy! She brought cookies in a cute bag in case I get hungry when I watch her in the bakery shoot thingy.

Melanie took my hand and we got into this black car there were bodyguards opening the door for us. We got in & I held Melanie's hand the whole ride and she just smiled and held me tight. I wanted to play games so she game me my toys to play with.

When we got to the shoot melanie told me to stay here, she had to go change into her new clothes & I waited. Holding my teddy bear tight and looking around with a sad frown.
I was not used to seeing so many people all around. I was not good at talking and being around peoples made me nervous.
I was a little bored & I like to explore the place so I wandered around the studio and looked at the set. It was so pretty & everything looked so magical~