crybaby~♡

Warnings: cute smut

♡you♡My body has been so sensitive, I get very emotional in Little sexual way and vulnerable around melanie

♡you♡
My body has been so sensitive, I get very emotional in Little sexual way and vulnerable around melanie..when she touches me I get so in heat I begin to cry and I don't know why

I'm in me and Melanie's room, hiding under the soft bed, hiding away from Melanie's love, I'm scared of this vulnerability, it feels so intimidating to me now.  I begin to talk to my bunny as always, but then I hold her tight when I hear someone's soft footsteps walk into the room, my mealnie~

She sings softly, to highschool sweethearts~

"please come out my angel~" melanie says sweetly.

I little scared but soon I crawl out under the bed and see melanie staring at me sweetly and softly with her pretty irises :3

She makes me sit on her lap on the pink soft bed making me face her so she can stare at me.

I look down, tightening the end of my dress with my hands, I don't want to be vulnerable to Melanie~

Melanie pushes me closer to her, faces inches apart and touches my cheek, she try's to soothe me in which it works.

"Please look at me my princess" melanie says sweetly, a little demanding.

I compile to her wish and slowly look at her as her soft pretty hands massage my cheeks~

Melanie can see the vulnerability in my little big eyes, tears forming in the corners of them.

She kisses me softly and I moan a little in the kiss, as the tears that were once in the corner of my little eyes begin to fall.

She then lays me on the bed, her on top of me as I look at her with more vulnerability, desire and horniness~

"My angel, why do you hide it from me?" Melanie says looking at me with her soft eyes.

I don't want to communicate, as I furrow my eyes and look the opposite of her.

She gets a little upset and immediately pulls my dress up and rubs my panties a little too fast~

I begin to moan softly then she stops making me whine.

"m-melanie...." I say upset

"don't you dare be stubborn to me, naughty girl~" melanie says flirty making me blush.

She comes closer to my face, staring at my vulnerable eyes while her fingers are pushing my clit under my wet panties making me whimper a little as it throbs~