My little bunny~♡

💖warnings~ nothing :3💖
♡222♡

💖Mind you that when you see the word children in a sentence, y/n isn't a child, she is 18+ & up, she uses that to call others around her children aswell, to hide the truth of her becoming an adult, as she is not ready to let go of her childish side. She is quite a little stubborn and will not listen, so she is stuck in her child world, she is not a child I will not allow child romance ever. For the people who are confused with the child thing going on. She is very aware of the sensual adult thingys as she is a adult she is just stuck in her child as it does not want to let go. Adults are quite boring that is why she enjoys playing with toys and being herself. There is nothing pedophillia going on and I will not let that happen, thank you for understanding and reading this, enjoy :3💖💖🌈

Once upon a time there was a little girl named y/n, she had her dark brown hair braided into two braids that were tied with two pink little ribbons, her cute curls would show at the end of her braided hair, she wore a cute white dress where the sl...

Once upon a time there was a little girl named y/n, she had her dark brown hair braided into two braids that were tied with two pink little ribbons, her cute curls would show at the end of her braided hair, she wore a cute white dress where the sleeves would always fall off on her left shoulder, she had worn white ruffle socks, had a cute tiny beauty mark on her right cheek and two more on the side of her face that no one can really see unless you look closer. She had a beauty mark on her right forearm and have a  light birthmark on her chest and darker one ontop of her temple, 8 beauty marks on her body and 2 birth marks, she always believed they were kiss marks of her past life, she's a very spiritual person, she enjoys taking care of her human little vesselshe wasn't as tall as the other children but wasn't as young as them either. She was small, very very small. But she was always older then every child. Oh how she hated this. She loved to sing and talk to her angels~

One day she woke up and tell her angels what she saw in her vision.

She saw a woman. A goddess like woman who was so pretty and beautiful like a fairy. A angel faerie💖

She imagined sleeping on her lap as the woman stares at her with her soft eyes, smiling at her~

it felt so angelic~

But it ended with a wake and a cry.

Oh how she wished she could see that pretty woman again.

Her angels spoke softly to her and guided her to go to the playground to play.

y/n wonders why but she lets it go as she hears the word "play". She loves to play, maybe the angels wanted to play with her to the playground. She thought happily. So she went.

y/n went and went, taking her cute bunny with her to play~

As she followed her angel, taking her to the playground of wonderland, she began to close her eyes and sing a little song as she skipepd~