my woman~

Warnings: smut

Melanie's pov
When I kissed my baby goodnight she immediately fell asleep, like an magical fairy kiss.
Like a kiss in sleeping beauty but it's a kiss where you fall asleep & not awake.
My love looked so cute in her sleeping form.
I stared at her before I stopped myself & went to burn the candles out to go to sleep.

I slipped under the soft covers and closed my eyes, but I couldn't. I couldn't sleep and I was getting frustrated.

I became horny.

I couldn't, not when my angel is asleep. I tried to stop myself but I failed miserably.

I looked at y/n, she was sleeping so beautifully. I quickly turned around so my back was facing y/n. My hands traveled my body. My neck to my breasts, my waist to my thighs & then to my panties. I closed my eyes as my breathing began to go faster, I began to rub my panties and I moaned softly. But it wasn't enough. I wanted more.

I turned to face my princess, I made sure my love was sleeping so I kissed her cheek and she didn't move so I took her soft cute hand and made her hand rub my wet panties & I began to moan a little louder~

Y/n pov
I was sleeping but then I felt something wet rub against my fingers, my eyes were closed as I furrowed my eyebrows and made a little noise. To get myself to wake a little to see what is happening.
I hear soft moans that are getting louder & they are coming from next to me.

I slowly open my eyes and look on my left to see Melanie's back. She's sleeping? I thought. Not until I see my hand moving and feeling my fingers enter something wet & soft inside.

Melanie's moans began to make me horny~
"Y-yn~~" mel moaned innocently.

The way melanie moaned my name made me wetter.

"M-melanie?" I whispered and melanie jumped a little and soon took my fingers out of her making her moan a little but she but her lip to stop it.

I can see she was shy & embarrassed, she had her hand on her panties to hide it and closed her legs together to hide how wet she is.

I went on top of melanie which surprised her, I layer on her chest & began to hug her :3

I wanted melanie to know that I loved her and didn't hate her for what she done.

I looked at melanie, eyes of vulnerability inside her as our lips were inches apart. I looked at her eyes then her lips & kissed her passionately. She kissed back right away. I can tell she was still horny so I pushed my tongue inside her mouth and she moaned in the kiss making me break the kiss. Our saliva coming out~

I kissed Melanie's neck while I lifted her dress up to touch her soft breast & I massaged them & melanie moaned softly.

"Y/n p-please~"

I didn't stop teasing her as I took her bra off and licked her breasts and sucked on them.

She moaned even louder.

I sat on melanie lap and she stared at me.

"please f-fuck me~" melanie softly whispered.

I smirked and kissed her then I opened her legs and began to rub her with my fingers and stared at her as she began to arch her back & moaned my name.

I slid her soaked panties off of her & immediately thrusted 2 fingers inside of her, curling my fingers inside her and feeling her walls, inches inside her and hitting her g spot.

Melanie moaned so loudly she clenched her legs together into my fingers.

"Y/n I'm going to c-cum~"

Melanie then orgasmed in my face and I drank it all. I kissed her stomach and met her lips on mine.

Melanie cuddled me and gave me kisses on my face, "good girl~"

I blushed from the name and died in her chest 🤍