M-mommy~♡

🥀Warnings: smut hehe~♡🥀

Melanie~💗

melanie is out working at the bakery and you get bored and start to play with yourself with a new toy you hide from Melanie~

Melanie
I kiss my angel on her soft cute lips as I tell her I will be home soon when I'm done with my baking.

"Don't do anything bad, if you be a good girl I buy you a lollipop & a pony okie my angel?" I tell my girl with a raised eyebrow as she can get mischievous like the faeries.

"yay Okie melanie I won't do anything bad I pinky promise!" She said with her cute smile, giving me her pinkie so we can cross them.

I smile at my princess one last time before closing the door and going to the bakery

y/n
I crossed my fingers behind my back when me and melanie made a pinkie promise to at I will break~ ;3, I smirk when melanie is gone.

I run to Mel room and I get something pink under the bed, it's my pink viberator~ it is shaped like a innocent kitty.

I pray the angels do not watch me.

I get on the bed and imagine Melanie fucking me while I'm massaging my breasts and I touch my nipples.

I moan softly.

"M-Mel~" I moaned out a little louder with my eyes closed.

I then begin to rub my inner thighs while my left hand is massaging my breasts.

I then begin to make myself wet first before thrusting my pink vibe inside of me~

I rub my pink panties & begin to moan softly, biting my lip a little hard~

When I begin to feel really horny I turn the vibe on and let it vibrate on my clitoris making me immediately arch my back and moan softly but louder~

My legs begin to tremble as the vibe is on its highest point, little liquids begin to come out of me, it's so warm and hot I can't stop.

I close my eyes and bite my lip as my stomach feels weird and I begin to orgasm while moaning Melanie's name.

"Melanie~~ Mmm~"