One

AN-First things first everything in this story is fiction. Nothing about this is real. We are also going to ignore any past relationships that Jamie or Will have had to make things a bit easier. Also Jamie will go by Paige to everyone even though she's referred to as Jamie elsewhere. If this gets confusing please let me know. I can always change it up. I hope you all enjoy the story ❤️

"Oi. Wanker. The fuck they doin' making you a face?" Jamie laughed at the words before her boyfriend finally appeared on her phone screen.

"You want to talk about the Canadian destroyer?" He chuckled as he shook his head. He had been in a rather brutal match a few days before that led to him taking a slightly botched Canadian destroyer. "You're a muppet." He started laughing as he sat back.

"I'm perfectly alright though Love." His blue eyes watched as a smile appeared along her lips. "Honestly the buckle bomb was the worst." She shook her head before she bent down starting to go through her bags. "You need to go?" She shook her head.

"Just need to find my boots." He chuckled. She always misplaced things she needed.

"How much longer is it now?" He asked as his hand ran through his hair. She could tell he was exhausted but wanted to at least have a few moments with her before she had to truly get ready for her show.

"Three weeks." He groaned as his head fell back into the headboard. "It'll start going quicker the closer we get."

"I know. I just miss you Stunner." Her eyes met his. It had been easier for them when she was back in England but ever since she signed with AEW they had seen each other less than before. The last time they had been together was nearly eight months ago and it was getting to them both. "You have no idea how tempted I am to drop the belt and take some time off."

"You know it's not time yet." He chuckled as he nodded.

"I know. But would make it easier for me to have some conversations I've been wanting to have." He could see her eyes light up.

"Tony call yet?" He shook his head.

"Just Nick." Jamie sighed as she moved to sit in one of the makeup chairs in the room. She was lucky enough to have gotten there early enough to not have anyone in the room with her. She knew by the end of the hour it would be filled with countless people making the conversation they were having impossible. "And there's no bloody way I'm going there. While I want to be closer to you I would rather not be under them." She laughed at his words.

"I don't blame you there Bub. Trust me. I just wish Tony would get his head out of his ass." He chuckled while nodding.

"Soon enough Stunner. Soon enough." She nodded at his words as he saw her get comfortable.

"You look bloody knackered Will." She said before he chuckled.

"I mean we put on a bloody banger Paige. What do you expect?" He could see her looking him over.

"More bruises." He had a good chuckle at her words. "You sure you're....?" She didn't even need to finish before he was nodding.

"Im perfect Stunner. Necks a little sore but what's new with that. I'll go get it cracked tomorrow." She could see Britt Baker walking into the room. Jamie and Will were both private people. Neither wanted their relationship to go public as they much rather preferred to keep it quiet. While her friends knew that Jamie was in a relationship they never knew with who. "You need to leg it?" She hesitantly nodded. While she hated hiding her relationship from Britt who was one of her best friends she knew it was for the best. "Speak later Stunner."

"I'll call you after." He nodded before ending the call.

"Boyfriend?" Britt asked as she set her bags down. Jamie nodded. "When are we're we gonna get to meet him?" Jamie bit the inside of her cheek.