Eleven

"Okay so we've got energy drinks, coffee and snacks. Anything else anyone wants?" Britt asked as she set out the rest of the spread along the table. They all shook their heads. Though they had all just been at Dynamite they all wanted to watch Wrestle Kingdom 17. The majority of them were there to cheer on Kenny as he took on Will but there were the few that were there in support of Will. Everyone though knew that no matter who walked away the winner it was going to be one hell of a match.

Jamie relaxed into the couch between Toni and Britt. They both knew that she had wanted to be there for the match but Tony had other plans and needed her for a tag match. It was nearing midnight and they were all getting tired but they knew the match they all had been waiting for was up next.

"You're going to be a bloody wreck aren't you?" Toni asked Jamie quietly who tried to make the shake of her head seem confident. "It's Kenny Love. We all know he's going to be fine." Jamie nodded even though she didn't believe it. For some reason she had it at the back of her mind that something was going to happen to him.

When Kenny's entrance started all eyes were on the screen. From the moment Will came out to the moment he left the ring Jamie's eyes were on him watching intently. As Kenny exposed the turnbuckle she sucked in a breath. Japanese turnbuckles we're not one to mess with. The match went on with Jamie tensing every time they had a move on the outside.

That's when they all saw it. Kenny hit a pile driver off the top rope onto the exposed turnbuckles. Everyone in the room that was watching sucked in a breath as Will fell to the outside. They all knew the move hadn't gone to plan. Jamie's hand was on Toni's thigh grabbing it tightly.

They could all see blood on the floor. Will was one that rarely bled. He peeled himself off the floor and they could see blood flowing down his face. Jamie was doing everything she could to keep it together but she was just about loosing it. Britt got a hold of her other hand as they all saw Will stagger as he tried to stand. Every last one of them knew this wasn't a faked one.

It took nearly five minutes and Kenny screaming at him to take him out of his daze. By the time Will realized what was going on he was getting pulled out of a pin by Kenny.

"Come on kid." The veteran said quietly so the cameras wouldn't pick it up. Even with his eyes burning from the blood that was in them he got back into his rhythm. He knew what the outcome of the match was he just needed to put on enough of a show to get them there.

Finally after thirty four long minutes Will was pinned by Kenny and he lost his IWGP US Championship. He was helped backstage by the United Empire. Once in his locker room he sat in his stall in a huff. To say he was tired was an understatement. That's when he heard his phone vibrating. Though he typically turned it off today he had kept it on. Not even thinking that Jamie would still be awake.

Will grabbed a towel as he grabbed his phone wiping his face as he answered it not even realizing it was a video call until he pulled the cloth away from his face. His eyes met Jamie's and he could see the worry plastered across her face.

"I'm fine Stunner. I just lost my legs. Bloody fucking turnbuckle." He leaned back into the stall a long sigh escaping his lips before he winced when his back hit the wall.

"Will...." She wasn't buying it.

"Love, honestly. I'm alright. Bit banged up but I'm alright. Kenny is a class act. Would do everything all over again with him. Just wasn't prepared for the blood...." She watched as he wiped some of the dried blood from around his eyes.

"You sure?" He nodded. "You scared the living fuck out of me." He gave her a small but reassuring smile.

"I'm perfect Paige. Though if you'd like me too I'll go go medical...." Jamie looked at him.

"You haven't been to medical you bloody Muppet?" He sighed as he adjusted, his elbows now along his thighs.

"Was going to go after the presser Love. But I honestly feel fine. Just truly wasn't expecting the blood. Couldn't bloody see for half of it." She shook her head before she saw Toni join her outside. The blonde made her way over taking a seat next to Jamie. "Toni I swear to god if you try and mother me."

"I'm just checking on you, you bloody muppet." When he saw Jamie look over at the blonde he knew he was in for it.

"He hasn't been checked out yet...." Toni's head shot towards the other woman before she looked back at Will.

"How fucking dumb are you?" He laughed at her words earning a glare from the both of them. They knew he had a higher pain tolerance than most people. The found it out when he had severely dislocated his shoulder and didn't know for nearly three days. "You bloody Muppet. Get your ass up and get to medical. Then call her when you can." He groaned.

"I'm fucking fine. Seriously. I'll go to medical after the presser and prove it to the both of yous." Jamie shook her head while Toni's eyes narrowed at him.

"Get. Your. Ass. To. Medical." Will groaned. He knew that if he didn't go they'd be calling Kyle to all but force him to go.

"Fine. But yous need to bloody sleep." If they were going to make him do something he was going to make them.

"We will once we know you're okay." Jamie replied back before a yawn escaped her lips.

"Nah. If I'm doing this mate, yous are going to sleep." Both of them glared at him causing him to chuckle. "Yeah. Yous need sleep more than I need to see a bloody doc. I do this. Yous go to bed. I'll still call you once everything's wrapped and I'm back at the house." He was trying to make it see as though he would go even though all he wanted to do was rest.

"I'm texting Jay." Toni stated. "You don't go and we're both coming for you." He could see her pull out her phone and he groaned. Neither one of the women believed that he would actually go.

"Fine." He finally relented. Will could see a small smile appear on Jamie's tired face.

"Good. Now I'm going to bed. Make sure the idiot doesn't waste time." Toni said once she knew that he was for sure going to go. Once Will and Jamie were finally alone once more their eyes met.

"You need to sleep Love." His words were soft. She however shook her head.

"I needed to make sure you were okay Bub. Im alright honestly. Can sleep all morning if I need to." Will chuckled shaking his head as his eyes met Jamie's.

"But you won't."