Ten

"Toni.... Quietly exit the locker room. I need your help." Toni looked around thankful that there were no eyes on her. She put her phone into her pocket before walking out of the locker room calmly.

"What in the fuck are you doing here?!" She said once she knew the door was shut. Will chuckled a smile along his lips.

"Do yous seriously think I wasn't going to surprise her for Christmas?" He asked her before she pulled him into a hug. He had gone back to England to prepare for his Wrestle Kingdom match with Kenny. While he had told everyone he was going there for the holidays he had gone home for a quick bit to visit family but had always intended on spending the time between now and his match with Jamie.

"So what do you need help with?" He chuckled as his eyes met hers. She could see a devious glint in his eyes as a smile appeared along his lips.

"Think you can make up some bullshit story about how I left this at your house?" She laughed and nodded as she was handed one of his hoodies.

"I give it five minutes before she realizes." He chuckled as he moved to lean against the wall.

"I'd say less than one if I'm being bloody honest." Though it had been less than a month they both knew that Jamie had already begun to miss him.

"How much are we betting?" He looked at her a chuckle escaping his lips.

"Hundred pound?" He could see a smirk along her lips. "But if we do this time starts when you give it to her. No bullshiting it so you win." She nodded before they shook hands. "Now go on. She's gonna be pissed I'm fucking her up before a match as is. We wait any longer she'll turn on you too." Toni laughed before turning on her heels. As she walked back into the locker room she could feel all eyes on her. She didn't even skip a beat. She walked over to Jamie dropping the fabric into her laugh.

"Idiot left this at my house. Juice just remembered to bring it along." Her words were simple. Jamie looked at her confused for a moment before nodding. She was too focused on her match ahead. Without even looking at which hoodie it was she slipped it over her head grateful of the fabric as the room was beginning to chill. When she relaxed back into the makeup chair her hands went into the hoodie pocket.

Jamie didn't even realize that she was playing with something in the pocket until her makeup was done nearly an hour later. As she pulled the object out of her pocket she stopped. Her eyes shot to Toni who was doing her best to keep her laugh in. The blonde motioned to the door and Jamie just about jumped from her chair.

All Will heard was the heavy locker room door open before Jamie was jumping into his arms. He carefully held her as she hugged him tightly. His lips met her shoulder gently.

"'Ello Stunner." At that moment she didn't care about her makeup. Her hands slipped to his cheeks before their lips connected. When she pulled away she pulled him into another tight hug.

"How?" She asked him.

"It's about bloody time I spent Christmas with you Love. Had more than enough time so I thought why not." Her arms tightened around him. "I love you." Her lips pressed against his cheek.

"I fucking love you so much Will." Both of their heads flicked towards the locker room before they let out a breath as Toni came out.

"I'll take my hundred pound." She said to Will who scoffed.

"It took her a bloody hour. Neither one of us won." Toni groaned as Jamie was set back down on her feet.

"Fine then you're buying drinks tonight." He rolled his eyes before he felt Jamie lean into him. "Paige you need a water or anything?"

"Water would be absolutely wonderful." Toni nodded before she made her way towards catering. "I've got to go get my hair finished." Jamie said as she turned towards Will. He nodded a smile along his lips.

"Stunner I am just here to watch and spend Christmas with you. I know what you've gotta do so don't let me stop you. Probably should get to my seat before shit starts filling up anyway." She looked at him for a moment before grabbing his shirt and pulling him down to her height. Once again her makeup was forgotten as her lips pressed against his. "I'm not responsible for any touch ups you have to get." He commented as he felt her wipe lipstick off his lower lip.

"You're lucky I needed it today or I would be having a go at you." He chuckled before his lips carefully pressed to her cheek. "I love you Bub. I'm so bloody happy you're here."

"I love you too Stunner. Wouldn't have missed this for the world." He knew this was her first defense of the title and was bound to be an amazing match against Hikaru Shida, so there was no way he was going to miss it unless he absolutely had to.

"Paige!" Britt's head stuck out of the locker room as she yelled for her friend. Her eyes immediately fell upon Will and a smirk appeared on her lips. "Stop fucking and get your hair done." Her voice was quiet so only the two in the hall could hear and it instantly caused Jamie to laugh.

"You'd have loved the show." Jamie elbowed Will in his stomach after the words slipped from his mouth. Both Britt and him burst into laughter. "Oh come on Love she walked into that one." Jamie shook her head while laughing.

"You two are bloody trouble." She commented before walking towards Britt. "See you after?"

"Nah I figured I'd leave before the main event. Heard that match was going to be atrocious." Jamie laughed at Will's words before she walked into the locker room. The last thing he saw was her middle finger that had a heart tattoo on it. "Love you too asshole." Jamie had a smile on her face as she walked back into the room. Britt looked at her as she sat in the chair next to her. The brunettes words and smirk made Jamie laugh.

"I guess the question now is will you have enough energy for later?"