Three

Jamie held back slightly as the group walked towards the restaurant. She could see Wills hands shoved into his pockets, jaw slightly tense as he looked in the windows. The place was packed and while he was fine with big crowds when wrestling he never liked crowded places like this. Her hand discreetly ran along forearm drawing his attention to her.

"Alright?" He hesitantly nodded. "You sure?" He nodded once more still silent. "I'm here if you need anything Love." He nodded at her words before carefully opening the door for her.

"Bloody hell." The words were under his breath but she heard them clearly. The place was loud, music blasting and people in every seat. The group was quickly directed to a booth and Jamie could see Will already starting to get overwhelmed.

"Toni switch with me." Jamie said into her ear as she saw the blonde take the spot next to Will. Toni didn't even hesitate to move before Jamie carefully slid in next to him, with the blonde on the end. Jamie could see him instantly start to play with his watch. "Oi." Her voice was low so only he could hear as her hand discreetly slipped to his thigh. She could feel him almost instantly relax as his hand discreetly moved into hers. After a few seconds she could feel him begin to play with her fingers. Jamie's head turned towards him so she made sure he could properly hear her quite words. "Just relax Love. You've only gotta chat with us." He squeezed her hand before Toni looked over at them.

"Fuck me.... I'm sorry Will I didn't even realize...." They both knew how uncomfortable he got in situation where there were a lot of people around. He quickly shook his head.

"It's alright." His words were fast. He never liked attention drawn to him. Jamie's thumb gently ran along the back of his hand as the waiter came over. Will couldn't help but be thankful of the fact that Toni got drinks for all of them to share. He gave Jamie's hand a gentle squeeze before she dove into conversation with the other three. When his leg began to tap, he could feel her leg discreetly press into his stopping him for a moment. "It's so bloody loud." Jamie just barely caught his words as he leaned back into the booth. She could tell he was having trouble keeping up with their conversation with all the background noise and it was setting him off even more.

At that point Jamie didn't care. Toni and Juice knew and they planned on telling Saraya shortly, so as long as the prying eyes kept away she didn't care. She scooted closer her free hand gently landing along his forearm. Will's head lowered as her fingertips moved lightly along his skin. Everyone at the table could tell he getting overwhelmed but he would never admit it.

"Don't make me do it Bub...." Jamie knew the one thing that could stop him from fully breaking down. His head snapped towards her before he shook his head. Just the thought of it had stopped him from going over the edge.

"Don't you bloody dare." She laughed before gently squeezing his forearm. His hand lightly squeezed hers before she felt his thumb run along her knuckles. "Thank you." Will said quietly to Jamie before she discreetly kissed his bicep.

—•—•—•—
Will moved to sit on the edge of the bed a long sigh escaping his lips. Jamie didn't even hesitate to carefully move between his legs before her fingers found their way into his hair.

"You alright Bub?" He simply pulled her into him. His head carefully tucked into her neck as his arms wrapped around her. She could tell he just needed a moment. He typically avoided anything like that at all cost unless it was something wrestling related. "I'm yelling at Toni later...." She said while her nose buried into his hair. "Bloody idiot."

"It's fine Paige. Been a long while since we've all been out and then you're the one picking the place." She sighed as her arms wrapped around him.

"I hate seeing you like that Will." His lips pressed to her collarbone.

"I'm alright Paige. I had you." Her arms tightened around him. She had been instrumental in helping him to get his diagnosis and is one of the only ones that knew how to keep him from completely spiraling. While most of her ways were conventional, like keeping him talking or letting him play with her fingers when he was overwhelmed, but others were a bit more unconventional. She was the only person that knew him better than he knew himself. "I fucking missed you."

"I missed you too Bub. So bloody much." His head turned and his lips connected with her cheek. "I get to take you home right." He chuckled lightly into her ear before nodding, his nose brushing her skin as he did.

"It's about time I saw your house and I need to see the bloody pugs." She laughed lightly as her head fell to his shoulder. She was now leaning into him and could feel him fully relaxing. "How far of a drive is it again?"

"Six hours." He groaned.

"Why is this bloody country so big?" She started laughing before her lips pressed to his neck.

"It won't be that bad. Just us and the road. Nice easy drive too Bub." He nodded as she felt his hands drop before slipping into her waistband. "I still can't believe you're here."

"It's been too fucking long Stunner. Tony called and I couldn't say no." She knew he was most comfortable when they were together. She was the glue that kept him together and he was just his honest, soft self when he was with her. Her goofy side perfectly balanced how reserved yet unfiltered he could be. "Hasn't been the same." Jamie hugged Will tightly her lips pressing against his skin. "I love you."

"I love you too Will." Neither wanted to move. They were simply enjoying the fact that they had a moment together. When she felt his face bury into her shoulder she looked at him. She could see his eyes start to close. "Don't you fall asleep on me."

"I'm not gonna." His words were slow. She knew he was lying. But she couldn't blame him, he was jet lagged and when he got overstimulated it typically made him crash afterwards. But she also knew he couldn't sleep until they got in the car on the way home.

"Don't make me do it." He didn't move at her words.

"Don't do it." He was consistently getting heavier along her shoulder.

"I'll do it." He shook his head but it was too late. She knew it was the only thing that would get him moving. Her head turned before her tongue ran a bold stripe up his cheek, when she stopped her lips pressed to his temple. He pulled away quickly wiping his face off as she laughed.

"You wanker." He said as he continued to wipe his cheek. She lightly laughed before her hands cupped his face and her lips pressed to his.

"Come on Love. We've gotta be out in an hour." Her thumbs gently ran along his cheeks as she spoke. He sighed before nodding. "Will. Six hours and you've got me till Dynamite. No interruptions, just us." His eyes met hers for a moment before she could see a smile appear along his lips. "Except I do have to get you to a ring...." She could see his eyes light up. "Got some things I want to run by you." Will leaned forwards his lips meeting Jamie's before he spoke.

"As long as I'm with you I don't care Stunner, being in a ring just makes it all that better."