Nine

"Look at the little Mush getting her championship back...." Jamie's head snapped towards the voice. Will had been waiting for her outside of her locker room. Her eyes lit up before she all but smashed into him. His lips pressed to the top of her head as he returned the hug his arms wrapping around her shoulders. "Congrats stunner. It's about bloody time." He could feel her lips press along his chest.

"What are you doing here?!" He chuckled.

"Do you honestly think I was going to miss this Love?" She simply hugged him tighter. He was supposed to be back in England but he opted to extend his trip just a few days longer without telling her.

"How did you...." She trailed off as they both heard someone walking towards them.

"Bloody perfect it worked!" Saraya said as she looked at the two of them. Jamie looked between the two of them before she smashed the dark haired woman in a hug.

"I fucking love you both." Jamie said as she pulled away. She leaned back into Will and could feel his hand carefully steady her along her lower back. "How?" She said as she looked at Saraya.

"Well Muppet over there got a call that his match was postponed after you dropped him off at the airport...." Jamie looked up at him. He usually told her when things like that happened. "He thought he might as well surprise you seeing as he wanted to come anyway so called me finally spilled about yous and asked me if there was any way I knew someone to get him back here and Ronnie just so happened to be free sooooo....." Even though Jamie was sore she pulled Saraya into another tight hug.

"Thank you." Jamie got a gentle squeeze in return.

"Don't worry about it Love. Honestly it was nothing." Saraya said before Jamie looked at her phone.

"I've got to get ready for the scrum." She said as she realized the time. Saraya nodded in understanding before Jamie looked at Will.

"I'll be here. Go on." She moved towards him, tiptoeing before her lips quickly pressed to his cheek. She quickly disappeared into the locker room before returning a few moments later. "You good?"

"Can I borrow your jumper? I don't fancy getting out of this just yet." He looked down realizing just why she wanted it. It was not only his favorite but was hers as well. He tried to avoid eye contact but he couldn't as he noticed the slight pout along her lips. A quiet groan escaped his lips before he slipped the Deathwish hoodie over his head and handed it to her. She didn't even skip a beat before she tiptoed and her lips pressed to his. "I love you."

"You're bloody lucky I love you." She laughed before her lips pressed to his again. "Now go on before I change my mind Stunner." As she turned she could feel his hand lightly tap her ass. She glared at him before it turned to a cheeky smile as he simply laughed. "Don't you get makeup on that."

"I'll clean it if I do Muppet." She said before she went back into the locker room. He leaned against the wall as he grabbed his phone watching the matches as they went on. He didn't even hear the door as it opened all he felt was arms around him. He instantly tensed. "Sorry Bub." He relaxed as his arms wound around her.

"Alright love?" A sigh left her lips.

"I'm bloody sore. Need to get double checked. It's Toni I'm bloody worried about. I broke her fucking nose." His lips pressed to the top of her head.

"Yeah you slipped on that elbow. Got the full bloody thing. She's not going to be mad but I'm sure you'll get your receipt eventually." She hit his side.

"Oh she gave me it. Full fist to the rib. Wasn't on purpose but bloody hell do I feel it." His face fell slightly as he looked down at her. "I'll be fine Bub. Honestly. Just want a double check." He nodded before she looked up at him. He knew exactly what her look meant.

"Want me to carry you?" She immediately nodded. He chuckled as the two separated. The second he turned around she jumped on his back. "They have the belt or do you?" He asked as his hands slipped to her thighs keeping her in place.

"They've got it for now. I'll get it after the scrum." Her chin moved to rest along his shoulder. He could tell she was still trying to keep her makeup decent. "Take a right." She effortlessly guided him to medical. She always knew the important place in an arena where he always needed a map or to ask someone.

Renee's eyes were on Jamie as her lips pressed to Will's shoulder. The action wasn't discreet in the slightest. Nor was the piggyback ride. To Renee it screamed everything she needed to know about the two. They definitely were not just friends as they always made themselves out to be. As her eyes met Jamie's the Brit knew they had been caught by her. Jamie knew Renee would never out them but she definitely would need to come clean to the blonde. As she was gently set on her feet she let out a breath.

"Alright Love?" He asked her before she nodded.

"Didn't realize how tired I was Bub. Toni put me through it." He chuckled as he nodded.

"Was one hell of a match though Stunner. Blood made it better honestly." The words came out as she opened the door and they could see Toni with her middle finger extended. "Oh Love come on it did. Sure it doesn't feel pretty but honestly yous stole the damn show." They both looked at him. He rarely commented on matches especially Jamie's as he never wanted to seem biased but he couldn't help his honesty.

"It doesn't fucking feel like it." Toni groaned as she pulled the ice away from her nose. They both could see both of her eyes along with her nose swelling. Jamie frowned before she carefully pulled her friend into a hug.

"I'm so sorry Love." Toni chuckled.

"Don't worry about it. Your bloody elbow slipped. Like he said though. The blood though gross made it so much better." Jamie laughed as she nodded at Toni's words. "Wonder if Jon will bleed since I did." Will chuckled before responding.

"I doubt it. Think the fans got enough blood with you."