Six

AN- Mature Warning 😜

Jamie slipped from Wills grasp before she pushed him down onto the bed. There was no waiting. They had done enough of that. He leaned up his fingers tangling in her hair as his lips landed on hers. When he tried to pulled her down with him she stopped him. Her hand met his chest carefully pushing him down.

"Trust me?" Their eyes met and both could see the lust hidden within the other.

"Always Paige." She leaned over him before her lips connected with his. Just as his hand tangled in his hair her lips slipped from his. Her lips pressed along his jaw before trailing along his neck. "Fucking hell...." The words slipped from his lips as she bit down along the skin at the base of his neck. Though neither liked marks a bite here or there always drove the other nuts.

Jamie's lips trailed lower slowly pressing along his chest as she undid the tie on his shorts. When her lips slipped to his abs he could feel her slide both his boxers and shorts lower.

"Bloody hell Paige." The words came out of Wills mouth in a moan as her hand wrapped around his cock. He was never silent, neither one of them were. Her lips trailed lower, her hand landing along his thigh as he slightly tensed when her lips just barely met the base of his cock.

"Trust me Will." Their eyes met and all he could see was the pure desire in her hazel eyes. She adjusted her hand along his cock slightly before she licked a bold stripe up it. His head fell back into the mattress as a moan escaped his lips. A slight smirk appeared on her lips. She had wanted to try this with him before but he had all but been against it. Today however she had won him over in one movement. Her hand stayed along the base of his cock before her lips began to press along it. As she got to the tip her lips pressed to it before slowly sinking down.

"Oh fuck yes Paige." As the words left his lips his hand tangled in her hair once more. She could tell he wanted something other than the sheets to grab onto. As she sunk all the way down on his cock her tongue flicked along the base causing a long loan to seep from his lips as her tongue piercing created the perfect friction. She knew exactly what she was doing as slowly pulled back the metal ball pressing ever so perfectly along with her tongue, up his cock.

Jamie couldn't help the smirk that appeared along her lips as she felt Will's hand gently push her back down. She however opted to drive him a bit nuts. His cock fully came out of her mouth before she trailed kisses down it. He had a fist full of her hair and she didn't care. Her tongue perfectly ran up his cock, her lips wrapped around the tip once more before she sunk down again.

"Bloodyfuckinghell." The words came out in once breath. She could feel him wiggling beneath her. She was driving him absolutely nuts. Her tongue once more perfectly ran up his cock before she pulled away her hand slowly running along his length. He didn't even hesitate. He sat up before his hand slipped to the back of her neck and he connected their lips. Before she even knew what was happening her back was on the bed and she could feel his hands along the hem of her shirt.

"Just fuck me Will. I'm done waiting." The words were said into his ear before he groaned. Her shirt was instantly slipped over her head and discarded before his hands went to the tie on her shorts. His lips pressed along her neck before slipping to her check. As he bit along her nipple she could feel her shorts being undone. A moan seeped from her lips while he slid both her shorts and underwear off. She scooted slightly before her hand went into the top drawer of her nightstand. His eyebrow raised as she pulled out a condom. "Don't give me that look. I got them last week because there was no way I was going to have to wait for that...." She motioned to his rock hard cock and he chuckled.

Jamie leaned up her lips connecting with Wills as she ripped the package open. A moan seeped from his lips as she slid the rubber over his cock. His hands slipped to her thighs before he moved her higher along the bed. Moaned escaped both of their lips as he blissfully slid into her. Her nails dug into the back of his neck as he gave her a moment to adjust. When her lips came up and her teeth pulled on his ear he knew exactly what she wanted.

"Fuck me." The words escaped her mouth in a moan as she could feel him begin to move. One of his hands steadied himself along the bed as the other slipped to her hip keeping her in place as he found the perfect rhythm. She tugged him down their lips connecting as they suffocated each others moans. When he felt her heel dig into his hip he knew what she wanted. "OhfuckyesWill." The words came as almost a moan as he began to fuck her harder. He knew exactly how to drive her nuts.

Wills pace sped up as he could feel Jamie tighten around him. Her fingers dug into his shoulder and he couldn't care. His lips pressed along her jaw before sliding to her neck. She moaned as she could feel him bite just where her neck met her jaw. Just as he thrust into her, her hips bucked as she could feel his forehead fall into her shoulder as a low moan escaped his lips. They were both on the verge.

"Will I'm gonna...." She didn't need to say anymore. His teeth meeting her shoulder were all she needed. Though he slowed down his thrusts became harder. It was a few seconds later that they both came undone moans filling the room. Will pulled out slowly as they both moaned. His lips carefully pressed to Jamie's as she slowly regained her composure. When their eyes met he said what they were both thinking.

"Eight months was way too long for that."