A day in the life of a chief

Don't mind them being older in the picture I thought it was soo adorable, and can see this happening XD. Set after httyd 2. 

- I do not own the picture above creds. to the original artist<3

Astrid woke up, and when she didn't feel her being strangled in Hiccup's arms she was not amused. ''Oh come on Hiccup,'' she growled. Then she remembered that it was Hiccup's first day as a chief and that he would probably have a lot of duties. 

She got dressed, brushed her hair, and washed her face. She found a note with some breakfast on the dresser,

Astrid please don't try to cook again, you and I both know that our hut will probably be on fire when I come back. -Hiccup

She rolled her eyes and grinned at the note that her boyfriend had left her. ''So not fair Hiccup, so not fair,'' Astrid shook her head. After eating the food Hiccup had left for her, she went to the academy. ''Hey, Heather and Fishlegs!'' The couple was teaching some kids about their dragons. ''Good morning Astrid, how is Hiccup doing on his duties?'' they asked. ''Actually, I don't know have the both of you seen him?'' She laughed. ''Nope not here, maybe you should pay the forge a visit,'' Fishlegs advised.

''Thanks, Fishlegs, that's where I'll be going then!'' She waved the couple goodbye, she swore they were giggling about something but shrugged it off. Before she headed to the forge, she needed to feed Stormfly. So she walked towards the stables, ''Hi girl did you miss me?'' She gave Stormfly a warm hug. ''Who's a good girl? Yeah, you!'' Astrid fed Stormfly a chicken and they walked out of the stables.

Afterward, she walked into the forge and saw her shirtless boyfriend, Hiccup working on something. Before she could talk to him though she felt a warm hand on her back, ''Lass you should take it easy, Hiccup isn't in a good mood,'' he scoffed. ''Thanks, Gobber, I will handle this don't worry,''

Gobber walked out of the stables exactly knowing what was going to happen, ''Always the same thing, Stoick would be very proud,'' he whispered. 

''Hey.. Hiccup are you okay babe?'' She looked concerned, Hiccup's face was went from the tears. ''Don't worry about me Astrid, I'm fine,'' he held back his tears. ''Well certainly you're not, come here you,'' She pulled him into a hug. 

Hiccup started feeling better, Astrid was always his numero one comfort person. ''I love you Astrid Hofferson,'' tears started to flow. She grinned knowing exactly what to do next. After they broke apart, the both of them were panting like crazy. ''Come on Astrid I am really busy at the moment,'' Astrid didn't listen and kissed him again while going through his messy auburn hair and deepened the kiss even more. Let's say things escalated a bit..

''Aye, I'm back. Hiccup? Lad you still have a lot of things to do so you better not have left me alone,'' Gobber wasn't surprised to see an empty forge. ''Great, I'll get Valka,'' rolling his eyes and walking out the door.

''For the umpteenth time Gobber, chiefting isn't a part-time job, it's rough for Hiccup especially now,'' Valka said while sipping her verbal tea, ''But-.'' 

''No buts Gobber I've heard enough, you and I exactly know what's going on right now,'' she smiled at Gobber and then left her house.

Around six hours later at dinner in the great hall, ''Hello Hiccstrid, had a little bit too much fun eh?'' Heather teased. The couple looked embarrassed as they both turned pink, ''Thank you, Heather, definitely not embarrassing,'' Hiccup said while he ran his hand through the back of his Auburn hair. Astrid giggled, ''Shush not everyone in Berk needs to know.'' 

''Too late,'' Heather laughed. ''If Toothless is covering his ears outside your hut, there isn't something good going on..'' The couple now was crimson red as everyone laughed.

(A/n) I actually have ALOT of ideas in my head at the moment, but I just don't know how to set them on paper. I need ideas ASAP, leave them down below in the comments or dm me. :) Have a good day/night little nadders love you<3

-Hannah out.

Hiccstrid oneshotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें