Uncle Toothless

Set about 2 weeks after Zephyr was born, let's pretend the dragons didn't leave. Wydm Hannah, the dragons never left :D

Look at the picture it's so cute<3 Credits to the artist.

Enjoy<3

Astrid and Hiccup had a very important meeting with all chieftains in the Archipelago, the gang, Valka and Gobber also had to join the meeting. Sooo guess who the only people left they could trust were? The dragons :) (wait that aren't even people lmao)

''Babe are you sure we can trust Toothless with Zephyr?'' Astrid asked. ''I'd trust him with my life milady,'' Hiccup kissed Astrid's temple. 

''Maybe we should get ready for the meeting,'' she suggested. 

After the couple got ready, they placed food on the counter, Hiccup put Zephyr in a baby carrier and tied it to Toothless. After that, they headed to the great hall. 

''Good luck bud,'' Hiccup said before closing the door to their hut.

A/n yes, the great meeting is held in Berk :)

Most chieftains were already there, also the gang, Valka and Gobber sat in the great hall. 

"I present to you the chief and the chieftess of Berk!" Gobber yelled.

The couple walked in holding each other's hands. Everyone applauded, as they walked to their chairs. 

Meanwhile with Toothless and Stormfly :)

Stormfly was trying to feed the tiny Zephyr, but she only started to cry. Eventually, Toothless started licking her, but she only got more and more confused. The dragons got frustrated, so they decided to pay the chief and chieftess a visit. :)

Astrid and Hiccup were discussing some projects with the other chieftains. Then all of a sudden, the dragons burst in...

''Aahh! Dragons get down,'' someone yelled, while others grabbed their weapons. "Woahh everybody, calm down!" Hiccup shouted, "That's my dragon." Astrid and Hiccup ran toward them. Everyone looked confused, while the other Dragonriders, including Valka, and Gobber, just laughed it off.

"Erm, why do you even have dragons they're dangerous," someone said and rolled his eyes.

"That's not even the truth," Astrid yelled while banging her axe into the table. "Listen up, this is our way of lifestyle if you won't respect it, you may leave," she shouted. "Astrid's right, I wouldn't tie my baby up to a dragon if I didn't trust him with my life," Hiccup said.
Some chieftains whispered, "Is that the dragon master?" Others said, "Wait a night fury?"

"Yes, that's the great dragon master!" The twins yelled in unison. Everyone looked shocked, "Well if you'll excuse us, we can help our baby," Astrid replied.

"Well, what's wrong bud?" Hiccup questioned. "She's just hungry look!" Astrid laughed while Toothless gave her the same goofy smile Hiccup always gives her.

"Well, let's proceed," a random chief yelled, "I don't have all day you know."

Hiccup and Astrid chuckled walking back to their chairs.

Authors note

I know this isn't a Hiccstrid oneshot... But, it was so much fun to write lmao 😂 I hope you enjoyed it though<3