Cherry pie

I finally made an original idea ;) Enjoy my nadderheads<3 

Set after httyd 

Heather and Astrid just came back from harvesting the cherry trees, their baskets being completely full.  They walked into the village of Berk, bumping into Fishlegs.

''Hey honey, hey Astrid! How's it going?'' Fishlegs kissed Heather's cheek. ''It's going great babe!'' she giggled.

''Fishlegs, have you seen Hiccup anywhere?'' Astrid asked, longing for her partner's arms.

''Nope, I haven't seen him all day. You should probably check up on him,'' he said concerned. 

Astrid waved the couple goodbye and went to the Haddock's hut. ''Hiccuuup, Hiccup? Are you in here?'' she yelled. 

Suddenly Stoick appeared from his bedroom, ''Hi lass, are you looking for my son?'' He smirked.

''Yes actually, have you seen him anywhere chief?'' Astrid smiled. ''Hmhh I think he's in the kitchen,'' Stoick said. ''May I?'' He grabbed a hand full of cherries.

Astrid said goodbye to Stoick and went to the kitchen, finding him making dinner. 

''Well, well, afternoon milady,'' Hiccup grinned, pulling her into a hug. ''I see you brought some cherries."

''Haha yes, I did. Maybe you could teach me how to bake a cherry pie?'' Astrid kissed his lips. ''You know, Stoick's birthday is soon,'' she whispered. ''Sure but let me first finish our dinner,'' he slowly grabbed Astrid's waist and pulled her into a soft kiss. 

"What's happening in there?'' Stoick screamed, ''I asked for soup, not grandbabies.'' He grinned. The young couple was slightly embarrassed, ''Okay it's time to eat, Astrid would you mind grabbing some bowls?'' Hiccup spoke. 

After they ate

Astrid went to her family's hut to change into pajamas, afterward, she returned to the Haddock's hut.  ''Welcome back milady,'' Hiccup smirked seeing she put on his tunic. ''I found this at my hut,'' Astrid giggled.

''Okay, let me grab the recipe,'' Hiccup went with his hand through her hair. It gave Astrid goosebumps.  

''This was one of the only things my mother could cook,'' Hiccup smiled. She put her hand on his back, ''I know Hiccup, it's really hard for you. But you know, I'm always there for you,'' Astrid hugged him.

A/n: I don't have any recipes for a cherry pie so don't judge me okay :')

Astrid started prepping the cherries, cutting them into small pieces. And Hiccup made the batter. Astrid was setting the pie in the oven. (Yes I am a inventor😏) Hiccup grabbed her from behind and started tickling her belly. Astrid had to beg him for mercy at some point. About an hour later, the pie was ready. Hiccup grabbed the pie out of the oven, and placed it on the table. 

 Astrid sat on Hiccup's lap while they enjoyed the pie<3 

And yes they practiced again and made some tiny improvements for Stoick's perfect birthday cake!

A/n I know, I know, terrible ending right? Sorry I really tried my best but I kinda gave up on it</3