Recruits

Set after rtte, but they didn't move back to Berk yet.

Today the gang got some new dragon trainers over, they were gonna stay at the edge for 3 days. Hiccup, Astrid, and Snotlout were on their way to the edge with the young dragon riders. 

''Are we there yet?" Fishlegs' cousin asked.  

''No Frode, still about half an hour,'' Hiccup smiled.

I forgot to tell y'all, there are 3 groups:

-The 12-13 year olds.

-The 14-15 year olds.

-The 16-17 year olds, (including Gustav.)

After they arrived at the edge

''Finally, there you guys are!'' Astrid smiled.

''Afternoon milady,'' Hiccup kissed her cheek. Everyone looked shocked, the heir of Berk and Astrid Hofferson?! Who would have thought it? ''Well, recruits maybe it's time to set up your tents. Fishlegs and Heather are leading the 12-13 yr. olds, the twins, and Snotlout the 14-15 yr. olds, and Astrid and I the 16-17 yr. olds,'' Hiccup said.

Time skip

Hiccup was cooking dinner, and Astrid suddenly joined him. ''Well, well, look what we have here! Do you wanna taste test m'lady?'' He smirked. Soon dinner was ready, everyone sat and ate around the fireplace.

A/n: Liv's 12, Frode is 14, Revna 16 and Gustav 17. I forgot to mention their ages :)

Most people retrieved to their tents, the only ones left were the gang, Gustav, Liv, Frode, and Revna. Astrid was half asleep, sitting, practically laying on Hiccup's lap. ''Soo Hiccup, how did you and Astrid get together?'' Liv giggled. Astrid was now cutely snoring in Hiccup's arms. 

''Are you sure you wanna know?'' He asked. Snotlout fake gagged and Heather was non-suprisingly fangirling. ''Well, at first she hated me. Then we became friends and after fighting Dagur and locking him up on outcast island, he broke out again. So we moved to the edge, Dagur actually is good now, ask Heather! Anyways, it was a heavy thunderstorm, Astrid tried saving the dragons we locked up in the stables. And she accidentally got blinded, I got there just in time to save her. After we found back the dragons who got scared and flew off, Gothi came to the edge and healed Astrid's sight. We were sitting on the edge, watching the sunset. And suddenly she asked me a question, you can guess what it was. And then we shared our first kiss.'' He said in awe. 

Astrid had woken up and pulled him into a passionate kiss, ''I love you, dork,'' she snickered. Heathlegs was fangirling, the Lout's gagged, the twins fell asleep, and the other recruits watched half disgusted and half squealing. 

The next day

Astrid woke up around 8, she was irritated not to feel herself in Hiccup's warm arms. She groaned trying to find her skirt, leggings, and top. ''Ughh where can they be?'' She wined. 

She didn't think many people would be up already, so she just walked out of their tent. She got the best view to wake up to, her shirtless boyfriend. ''Good morning milady,'' Hiccup jawned.

 ''Good morning dork, have you seen my clothes anywhere? I can't find them..'' She shivered. 

''Well.. If you cannot find them, just put on my tunic!" he blushed while giving his tunic to Astrid.

Everyone slowly started waking up, and after that, they started their training schedule, and guess what. Of course, Astrid made that :') 

(Poor kids..)