Jealousy -part 2

This is the continuation of the first part<3 There was a time skip to about 3 days later. Enjoy!

Today was the day Erik would finally arrive. ''Hiccup, I cannot contain my excitement any longer!'' Astrid screamed. ''I know, I know, milady. He will arrive in an hour or so,'' he smiled. 

Time skip

Everyone in Berk was waiting on the Docks, even Hiccup was a tiny bit excited. ''There he is!'' Stoick screamed. Everyone ran towards his boat. ''Erik! Erik, nice to see you again. Erik, how has life been?'' Everyone asked him, but he only had eye for one Viking, Astrid

Hiccup and Astrid walked hand in hand, towards him. ''Eriiik, how are you? You're all grown up now!'' Astrid smiled as she hugged the guy. Hiccup felt a stroke of jealousy rushing through his body, but decided to play it cool. ''Long time no seen,'' he smiled and held out a hand. Erik pushed the hand away and said, ''Who might you be? I don't think we've met each other?'' 

''Ehh we have, I'm Hiccup you know,'' he smiled and held out his hand again. ''Ohh now I remember, the talking fishbone,'' some people and even Astrid laughed. Hiccup laughed with them, but from the inside, he was broken, everything was shattered in more than a million pieces.

Time skip again, BCS. this girl is lazy af

Everyone was eating dinner in the Great Hall, and Erik was bragging about capturing a night fury. And everyone was listening attentively. Hiccup was sitting alone not his usual situation, it looked like everything before he changed Berk for the better. Hiccup scoffed and just walked away, he couldn't stand that guy any longer. 

The only two people who had always listened to him were Astrid and Toothless. Astrid was too busy catching up with Erik, and Toothless was still recovering from his injuries. ''Well, I hope Gothi doesn't mind me paying him a visit at this hour. After about 30 minutes, someone also barged into Gothi's home. 

''Hey Heather, what's wrong?'' Hiccup asked concerned. ''Oh hey Hiccup, I didn't expect you to be here, I just wanted to check up on Windshier'' she put on a fake smile.

''Heather I've known you longer than today, I can tell something's wrong,'' Suddenly Heather burst out in tears. ''I just got harassed. Erik why does everyone like him, he's flirting with Astrid the whole damn time, is trash-talking about you and some other villagers, and he threatened to hurt me if I interrupted him one more time.'' Tears were running down her cheek. 

Hiccup pulled her into a hug also holding back his tears, ''I know how it feels Heather, I have always hated that guy, he's spoiled, brags about everything, and one more thing everyone likes him. I- I- tried, really I tried acting nice and giving him a second chance but he just didn't listen and pushed me away. Always threatening me, bullying, and hurting me. He's the perfect son everyone wanted, even my dad likes him more than me. And always they win, because they are good-looking, have actual humor, and are manipulating. And even after he left, the whole gang hated me and made fun of me. Everything I do is wrong, they ignored me when I tried to say something. And then after I shot Toothless down, everything changed. They have realized their faults and I forgave them. I just felt alone for all my life and it wasn't easy. The only two people who always have been there for me were Astrid and Toothless, but she's blind, blind, and even more BLIND. Like just tell me what's wrong with me,''  Hiccup is crying like crazy, tears falling down his face. Heather is shocked and pulls him into a strong and warm hug. ''I had no idea you ever felt that way Hiccup, I am so sorry, I wish I knew earlier. She started crying again, Hiccup had never seen Heather this vulnerable. She had cried before, but not in this way.

20 Minutes had passed

''Thank you so much Heather, I really needed this.'' Hiccup sniffled, ''It was nice talking to someone about this.'' He smiled. ''The same goes for me Hiccup, imma go to bed. You should do the same, I am sure Astrid will make up her mind. You are the most, beautiful, talented, and awesome boy I have ever met, and you really love her and I know she loves you too!'' Heather laughed and waved him good night. 

(A/n) This part is actually way deeper than you might think, it's based on this school year. I just didn't feel like I fitted in, even though I tried multiple times. I've lost all my middle school friends except my best friend. He was there for me when the rest wasn't, he didn't care about how I looked and acted or my interests. And that's what makes him different, he has good humor, and doesn't harass people, and talk shit about them. He's nice, caring, and a person to light your heart to<3 I know he probably won't be reading this, but I just want to thank him, for everything.<3