Introductions and Info on the Story

Hello my little giants! Welcome to my personal story of the Pokemon series and my very first fanfic of all time! You guys cannot understand how long I have been contemplating on this. I have wanted to do a story about Pokemon for the longest time and have never got around to it, but now that I have the time and necessary tools, I am ready to dive right in. By the way, you probably wondering who I am. Well, as you already know, I will your faithful author/narrator throough this adventure, but you can call EVQ! It's please to...sort of make your acquaintance. ^^

Now before we start this story, there is some information about it that may confuse some of you, so I would like to go over them here! First, I will be using material from both the games, anime and possibly manga to the best of my extent (my brain can only take so much but it's worth it for you guys!). Secondly, I decide to push the age of getting a starter Pokémon/journeying to 15, like in Black/White. I always thought that may be the best time for protagonists to get their Pokémon, and it'll make since with (most) of the gym leaders and characters we will encounter in the future. Thirdly, I will be including my personal beliefs of why things happen in the game that people like to poke at, like why trainers can't catch fainted Pokémon or why can't they use a HM move outside of battle without completing the necessary gym first. Fourthly, this story, as well as the future installments, while also be based on my playthrough of the game. That's right; I will be playing through each game, and once I hit a good spot to call it a worthy chapter, I will record all of what happened into story form but with my own personal spin on it. Fifthly, I am NOT by all means a good writer so expect some grammar errors here and there (English was my least favorite class afterall. ^^'). Sixthly, I want to hear your feedback on the story, your questions on the choices I have made or just in general and your own personal stories with the games I will be playing. I loved to see what you all have up your sleeve. Finally, and most importantly/obviously, I DO NOT own anything Pokemon related whatsoever at all! They are owned by the Pokemon Company and Nintendo. So, please y'all, if you love them, please support them by watching/playing their stuff. It helps everyone out. Thank you! 

With that being said, I think it's about to start our journey together. However, I'm certainly not qualified for explaining what's about to happen, so I will leave it up to them.

*EVQ turns around away from you slowly as he lifts up his head and looks towards the darkness in front of him*

EVQ: OKAY EVERYONE! TAKE IT AWAY!

*The spotlight on him shuts off as you hear him slowly walk away into the silence. All is quiet when suddenly several spotlights shine up from floor onto a monstrously sized double door with golden handlebars. More spotlights shine down from the ceiling to illuminate sever spots in front of the door revealing...

Professors: Hello there and welcome to the world of Pokémon! Our names are Oak, Elm, Birch, Rowan, Juniper, Sycamore, Kukui, and Magnolia

Professors: Hello there and welcome to the world of Pokémon! Our names are Oak, Elm, Birch, Rowan, Juniper, Sycamore, Kukui, and Magnolia. We are often referred to as professors of Pokémon.

*They raise one of their hands up slightly as the walls in front, beside and behind you as light up with squares, each one showing a moving silhouette of a Pokémon*

Professors: There are some very interesting creatures that inhabit this world, and, as you may be aware, they are known the world over quite simply as Pokémon! For some people, Pokémon are pets, while other people enjoy using them for battle. We find ourselves coexisting with various styles. 

*They each pull out of their lab coat pockets different varieties of pokéballs and throws them into the air or gently pushing down onto the black bars on the sides of them. The balls open up suddenly and expels a white light that slowly forms into shapes. The shapes then reveal to be the Pokémon Jolteon, Espeon, Vaporeon, Leafeon, Glaceon, Sylveon, Flareon, and Umbreon in order of where the professors stand and then they growl out their names in happiness as they slowly sit next to their appropriate professors*

Professors: Are you interested in learning about this Pokémon world? For a story of adventures and dreams is right in front of you. 

*The professors and pokemon slowly move away from the door as it starts to open up from a bright light and a giant gust of wind surging from the other side while both grow as the door opens wider. It soon fully opens as you are enveloped by the wind and blinded by the light with the last thing you hear is...*

Professors: Now, THE WORLD OF POKÉMON AWAITS!!!