Chapter 1 cont.

Day 1

*Seris was about to leave the house when he notices his bag was heavier than usual. As he reached the front door while trying to inspect the bag, he sees Delia right next to the and she starts to speak up*

Delia: Your mom sent you for your traveling and living expenses for you and your Pokemon in the package she sent with your orientation letter. I placed them and some food for lunch in there as well.

Seris: Ahh well...thank you.

*Right before he opened the door to leave, Delia asked one more thing*

Delia: Just...Make sure to call your family every now and then... They will worry about you a lot if you don't... 

*Seris looks down at the doorknob before slowly turning his face towards her with a slight smile on his face*

Seris: I will make it my number one priority.

*They exchange their goodbyes, and he slowly left the building. After a few steps away from the house, he had a sudden realization*

Seris:.......Did I properly teach that wild Voltorb how to properply use Self-destr-BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!

{TAKE 2. SCREEN. MARKER. *clap*}

Seris:......How do I get to the professor's house from here?

*After a bit of scrambling, he finally makes to the building not only because the directions were placed inside the letter but it also helps that the lab was one of the biggest buildings in town. As he approached closer to the door, he saw two people standing on the sides of it with pokéballs in one of each of their hands. The first one is a blonde blue-eyed guy with a yellow and black shirt on under an unbutton black jacket. He also wore a wristwatch on his right wrist, blue jeans and black and white sneakers.

 He also wore a wristwatch on his right wrist, blue jeans and black and white sneakers

(I do not own this picture nor did i make it. To the person who did, you get a cookie.)

*The second person was purple-colored hair and eyed teen girl but something was way off to Seris. She had a look in her eye that could kill a Charizard, her hair was placed in a spiky bun but most notably, she was in some form of ninja garb*

 She had a look in her eye that could kill a Charizard, her hair was placed in a spiky bun but most notably, she was in some form of ninja garb*

*As he walked passed him, the girl gave him the cold shoulder while the guy gave him a care-free smile at him. He was about to start a conversation with Seris, however, Seris immediately went inside the closed the door behind him. He looks around at the equipment and scientists in the lab. He then sees a little silver watch on the table in the far back of the lab. He slowly approaches and upon closer inspection, it looks like a watch but instead of a clock, it has square little box in it's place with appears to be a camera in the center of it. He is about to pick it up when he hears someone*

???: I wouldn't do that if I were you. Thats one of three prototypes in the world and I already handed out two of them.

*Seris gets startled by the voice before looking back to see where it is coming. To his surprise again, it was from someone he recognizes*

Seris: Hey, wait a minute... You're the guy who told me how to get to Miss Toyoshima's house!

*The man chuckles a bit to him self as he walks closer to Seris, showing off the lab coat his now wearing*

???: That I am, but I am also one of the interns here studying under Professor so that I can become a professor like him. Ahhh, but where are my manners. Let me introduce myself.