29: Teddy bear

Slight maturity

Malachai's pov
I gripped Cassius waist harshly as I thrusted into him. The water from the shower ran along our bodies creating the perfect steamy atmosphere.

Cassius was so beautiful, I loved bullying him with my cock.

His body shook from the intense amount of pleasure. He tried to crawl away but I straightened him back against the shower wall and pulled out and plunged in way deeper.

He choked on a moan and clawed at the tiles.

"You had no right, entertaining the mail lady like you did." I hissed hovering my fangs against his neck.

"Guys quiet it down Averil is trying to sleep." Owen sighed eyeing us in the shower.

I pinned the vampire in my embrace against the glass door giving Owen a perfect view of me destroying him.

"T-tell him wenny, I-I was just talking to herAUgh-" he came, his cum spurted and smeared across the glass.

Owen smirked.

"I don't know Cassy, I think you even winked at her." I growled and tugged his hair back, "so it's like that now huh? Just winking at anyone?"

"Cum again and we'll be in here longer"

Averil's pov.
I sat up and rubbed my eyes. Looking around the room I realized I was the only one who was still asleep.

"Mmcht, they didn't even try to wake me up." I whisper to myself getting out of the bed to go to the bathroom to do my routine.

I rub my eyes again and let out a long yawn. I make my way to the mirror and scrunch up my face.

"Damn I look like shit." I point at the mirror and laugh at myself.

"Seriously? I like your bed hair."

I screamed and threw my slippers at the person who spoke. I looked to my side to see Malachai and Cassius with towels wrapped around their waist.

I damn near choke at the sight of their glistening abs.

"Earth to Averil?" I jump and my attention is back to them but their both dressed for work. I frown.

"You guys didn't even hug me now you're leaving."

Cassius and Malchai eyed each other and both of them came running to me.

My eyes widened and I was smushed into a hug. I let out a small 'oof' from the impact but of course I hugged them back well..attempted to.. it was no secret that they were pretty buff.

"Be nice to Owen."

I pull from the hug and cross my arms.

"I am nice to Owen! What are you guys on." I roll my eyes.

"See sass, and you just woke up." Malachai points at me with a little grin.

I roll my eyes once again.

"Keep doing that and I'll give you something to roll your eyes about." Cassius smirked.

I gasped and both of them chuckled.

I kicked the two out of the bathroom even though it was all of ours.

—-
"Yea he's all good! Id recommend he stop taking suppressants because its knocking his hormones off and is causing his infertility."

We were outside the doctors office completely done with my appointment, the doctor thought it was a good idea to follow us out because he realized Owen was pretty famous.

Talking about Owen, I could tell he was mad at me, it was pretty obvious. "And thats all?" He asked eyeing me with a little glare.

The doctor said goodbye and we both walked to the car in silence.

Once we got in he started the car and drove. "Honey we're stopping the suppressants and we're supervising your meals, I can't believe the amount of weight you've dropped, and yes I know you've been eating full meals but those suppressants are ruining your body."

I gripped my seatbelt tightly staying quiet.

"Words please angel?" He looked at me for a split second and turned right.

"Okay.." I sighed shrinking into my seat.

"Look if you're scared about your heat, we do not have to touch you at all we will literally leave you alone."

I sucked in a breath. "No it's not that its just that I'm really freaking insecure and I don't know how to have sex and I know you guys will take care of me but my mind thinks different and its like I'm the only inexperienced one and I don't have great stamina an-"

"You're amazing at everything else though, you treat Bailey as if shes yours, you're an awesome baker, you make our garden look happy and loved you are so funny, your laugh brightens up my day, when Im by you all I need is your presence and i'm okay.. what I'm trying to say is that you're just out of this world and I hate to see you belittle yourself like this."

I took in every word he said and smiled to myself. "Why thank you, sir." I giggled. The car jerked and my eyes widened.

Owen stuttered out a sorry and readjusted his position in the car seat.

"You don't know how bad I needed to hear that, thank you so much Owen."

"Your welcome, beautiful."

"Now lets go shopping, I need to get some things for my heat." He murmurs starting the car.

I sit back and take a deep breath.

After we arrive to the shopping center together I followed him everywhere. But something caught my attention.

A teddy bear, yes a freaking teddy bear.

Owen kept walking then he stopped and looked back to see why I wasn't with him.

He ran up to me and he looked at the teddy bear I was staring at.

"Do you want it, Honey?" He says , his voice is soft.

I look at the teddy bear then at him. "I don't know its for a child." I laugh awkwardly scratching the back of my head.

"You can get a teddy bear if you want a teddy bear, cmon let's go in the shop and see what they have." He smiles and gently pulls me with him.

"I just think its cute I dont need it.." I muttered.

"Were still getting it."

------

me because I'm planning the end of this book
With about ten chapters left

me because I'm planning the end of this bookWith about ten chapters left