· Chapter 2 ·

I woke up at 7:30 AM to my alarm clock. I got up out of bed and turned on the shower, taking off my camisole and getting underneath the hot water was soothing. I washed my hair thoroughly and lathered my body with the loofah before washing off and getting out. I grabbed the white lush towel and wrapped it around my chest.

Once I got out of the bathroom, standing at my closet, I heard the phone ringing. I rushed to my bedside and picked up the phone, pulling the wet strands of hair away from my face. "Hello?"

"Is this Candice?" Spoke Prince.

"This is her." I said with a small laugh.

"What're you doing today?"

"I have work. Why?" I said while pulling the phone with me to the closet.

"I just wanna hang out with you. I'll come over tonight."

"Alright. Now I've got to get dressed. Goodbye Prince."

"Wait wai- You're nake-" He said before I set the phone on the hook while shaking my head. I pulled on a pair of bell bottom jeans with a black ruffled top.

I made my way to work at "Family Video." Work was a long 6 hours of teens, elderly and mid- adults looking around and bothering me.

"What movies would you recommend?" The old lady asked with a smile. I smiled and walked over to the romance section. "I would recommend these movies most because of the conflict."

She nodded and chose one before I brought myself back to the counter and rung her up.

"Have a good day." I sighed and rested my face in my hands knowing my shift ended. I quickly went out to my car and headed home. I sang along to a few songs the way home. Once I pulled in my driveway I noticed another car pulled in. The clock read 6:23 PM before I stepped out of the car and went inside.

I saw Prince sitting on the couch watching a cartoon while eating from a box of cereal.

I sighed and shook my head, making my way over to him and sitting down. He looked at me and smiled with a mouth full of cereal.

"Hey mama."

"Hey. Why are you eating my cereal?" I stole my box from him and grabbed a handful.

"I was hungry!" He said with a chuckle.

I shook my head but froze once he rested his hand on my thigh. He began moving it up and down slowly while watching the television. Once goosebumps rose on my skin and smirked and looked over at me.

"You sure do react easily." He chuckled and removed his hand from my thigh.

"Do you keep any alcohol here?" He said, breaking me out of my thoughts.

"Yes. It's in the cabinet above the stove." I watched him get up and walk to the kitchen.

"Wait a second, mama. You got the expensive shit?" He said with a smile while stomping his foot. "Yeah, what's the matter?" I said while turning from the couch to look at him.

"This one costs like $50 from what I've heard." Of course I knew that. I just want what's best for me when I drink.

"We're gonna need this for some ice breakers." He said while walking back to the couch with two glasses and the big bottle of champagne. He handed me a glass and filled it up, watching me intently as I sipped from the glass.

"What?" I said whilst licking my lips. "Your lips turn me on."

"Why are your compliments so bold?" I said with a laugh.

"Pussy is my superpower, baby." He began fiddling with the ruffles on my shirt, located on my breasts. I blushed like a rose and he began leaning in for what I assume is a kiss.

Once our lips meshed together it was like the whole world stopped. He held tightly onto my waist and tilted his head slightly to deepen the kiss. A soft moan emitted from my lips onto his causing him to smile into the kiss. He pulled away and unbuttoned the buttons on my shirt, pulling it open to see my lace bra.

He muttered a few words as he ran his fingers to unclasp my bra. "So beautiful.." He grabbed the straps and pulled it from my torso, leaving my chest open to view.

He ran his slender fingers over my left breast, kneading it slowly as he suctioned his lips to my neck causing me to gasp. He pulled away quickly and smirked. "Are you sure you wanna do this?" He said, slightly pleading.

"Can I trust you?" He nodded and licked his lips.

He unzipped the zipper on my jeans and pulled them down, fiddling with the waistband of my undergarments.

I nodded, allowing him to slip them off of me. He spread my legs open and licked his lips.

He leaned in till his face was infront of my sex. He flattened his tongue on my clit, causing a gasp to slip past my lips. He slid the tip of his tongue up and down my slit as my arousal dripped down his lips.

Our eyes were trained on each others, filled with lust as he plunged his tongue deep inside my domain. My moans and pants filled room and I bucked my hips up at his mouth. "Prince..I'm so cl-" He stopped my words by plunging even deeper and faster. He earned loud moans from me as he brought me to my orgasm.

I squealed loudly and tugged on his damp curls. He quickly replaced his tongue with his fingers, working me through my high as he stared down at me. He took his fingers out of me and licked them clean before looking at me with a smirk. "You did great."

I nodded whilst my chest heaved up and down. He unbuttoned his pants and pull them down till his erection popped out. He chuckled lowly when he saw my expression. We meshed our lips together as he slid the condom on and lined himself up at my center.

He bucked his hips forward slowly and grunted as he stretched me out. His eyebrows were knitted together as we watched himself work in and out of me. Grunts and high-pitched moans filled the air as well as the sound of him sloshing in and out of me frantically. "Mama..You're doing amazing. Keep going." He said, out of breath.

He sped up his pace and place his hands on my waist to keep himself up. My hips bucked wildly with his strokes. "Shit- You're so tight.." He moaned out as I felt my orgasm coming up along with a tingle in my stomach.

"Come on...Come on..." He said in the crook of my neck, getting to his climax. He groaned loudly and slammed his pelvis against mine as he filled up the condom. My loud moans filled his ears as I felt my high trickle down my thighs. His heavy panting was the only thing heard as he flopped down beside me on the couch. He looked over at me with a smirk and half-lidded eyes.

"That was..wow. Are you sure you were a virgin?" He said with a small chuckle.

"I'm sure. That was so good though. I was really missing out." He reached over and began caressing my cheek.

He got up and grabbed the pink blanket laying on a chair, throwing it over our bodies as we fell into a deep sleep.