· Chapter 7 ·

1 Month Later.

Prince and I got over all the arguments. He was getting used to Morris and I seeing each other but I could tell it still bothered him.

Right now I'm giggling against Morris's shoulder while we watched Prince perform. I obviously had too much to drink. Morris was whispering into my ear seductive things and I can agree it was turning me on.

Prince was performing "Partyup" for the millionth time this whole tour. I was getting tired of hearing some of the songs even though it was an excellent album.

"Baby, you're so fine.." Morris whispered into my ear.

I let out a drunken laugh and took a sip from my 4th glass of champagne. I clapped obnoxiously as Prince and The Revolution retreated from the stage.

I watched Prince stride over to Morris and I.

"Was I good or was I good?" He asked while smirking.

"You were great." I exaggerated sarcastically and took another sip from the glass. He snickered at me and ordered a drink from the bartender.

"Give me a glass of water." He ordered to the bartender which replied with a nod.

I could see him eye fucking me in the corner of my eye, most likely because of the dress I was wearing.

I looked over at him and he quickly looked away. I laughed drunkely and wiped sweat beads from his forehead.

"I think your a bit sweaty!" I said sarcastically whilst giggling.

"How much have you had to drink?" Prince asked while frowning.

"4 glasses." Morris said and looked past me towards Prince. I could tell that Morris was sober and it pissed me off.

"That's not good. We need to get you to the hotel room." Prince said and reached for my arm but I brought it away from him angrily.

"How about..I take her to my hotel room." Morris suggested.

I nodded quickly and giggled into the crook of his neck. Prince huffed and waved his hand.

"Fine. Just take her to the hotel."

Morris got up and put my arm on his shoulder as I stumbled out of the club on him.

In The Hotel Room

Morris rested my almost asleep body on the bed and crawled beside me, kissing my neck as I laughed tiredly.

"That tickles!"

He brought his face up to look at me. "Are you sure you wanna do this? I mean, you're really drunk."

I nodded and cupped his face for another kiss. Before we could continue the phone rang. Morris groaned and leaned over to grab the phone.

"Yo?" He asked while looking at me as I stripped my dress off my body.

"Did you guys get there alright? I'm at a payphone right now, I plan to be heading back soon I guess."

"Yeah. Now I'm tryna' lay her down so can you go a few hours without being up her ass?" I looked over at him as he spoke into the phone.

"Up her ass? I'm her fucking best friend, I'm not obsessed with her I just want her to be safe."

"Boy, you know she's gonna be fine! She's with me, I'll please her every desire." Morris smiled as he spoke when he saw me walk over to the bed wearing nothing.

"Pfft, yeah right." Prince blurted.

"Hey why don't you go fuck yourself?! You're always in our business, you greasy, short ass bitch!" Morris yelled.