· Chapter 4 ·

On Tour

Prince and I's bodies grinded against each others frantically as we made our way into the hotel room. He push me against the table beside the door and began undoing the belt on my jeans. He and I were flirting as a joke but began taking it too literally on the way home.

"Fuck- You're so hot.." He moaned against my neck and he pulled my jeans down to my ankles eagerly. He bite and sucked on the skin of my collarbone as he reached to unzip my corset.

Once I was only wearing undergarments he ripped my panties off me leaving a slight stinging sensation that went away quickly. "You ripped them." I pouted after he pecked my lips.

"I'll buy you new ones." He unzipped his tight pants and pulled them down, taking his erection into his hand.

I watched him reach over and grab a condom from his bags and tear it open with his teeth. He slid it onto his member quickly before looking up at me through his lashes.

He bit his lip as he lined himself up with my entrance. He groaned and fluttered his eyes closed as he pushed himself deep inside me, followed with my soft gasps.

The moonlight through the windows illuminated our bodies as he grinded his hips against me quickly. He grunted and panted against my ear as sweat beaded on our foreheads.

I threw my head back as moans dripped my mouth. "That's right. You love this.." He groaned.

His eyes closed as he began quickening his pace.

"Are you close?" He asked. I bit my lip and nodded. He licked my jawline whilst staring me down with his plump lips parted slightly.

He brought his hands to my waist and dug his nails into my sticky, sweat covered skin. I was on cloud nine because of his heavenly thrusts.

"Prince- I'm-"

"Shh...I know." He quickened his pace even more and began groaning.

I gasped as I felt my high trickle all down my thighs. He bucked his hips against me and slid his fingers into my mouth to quiet my moans. The feeling was euphoric.

I panted heavily and watched him slide his now softened shaft out of me, pulling the filled condom off and throwing it out. I fluttered my eyes shut briefly.

He bent down and pulled his pants back up with a smirk. "You're welcome. I don't know the last time you got laid but I'm sure I helped you out with this."

I rolled my eyes and pulled my clothes back on. Suddenly the phone rang and I walked towards the nightstand to grab it. Once I picked up the phone, Prince crawled on the bed and sat beside me.

"Yo is this Candice? Or P?" Spoke Morris.

"This is Candice." I said with a laugh as Prince's eyes bored holes into the side of my face.

"Hey baby! I was hoping to chat with you."

Prince glared as he held his ear near the phone. I shooed him away with my hand and he turned on the tv.

"Yeah? What do you wanna chat about?" I said as I applied some pink lipgloss.

"I- uh- I wanted to know if..you wanted to go out for dinner tomorrow night?" He stuttered nervously.

Prince snapped his head at me as he heard Morris's voice through the phone. "I'd love to Morris! When?"

"Is 7:00 PM alright?" He asked.

"Yes, That's great. See you tomorrow." I said happily.

"Until then, baby." He hung up and I set the phone on the hook. I laughed to myself happily. I'd really be going out with Morris of all people. I may have said he's not my type before but when I really got to know him, he was quite wonderful.