· Chapter 3 ·

Two Weeks Later..

I walked into The Revolution's dressing room in a tight black skirt and a long sleeve lace shirt with Prince walking beside me. He was babbling about the album and to be honest, I wasn't listening.

"-Then I was going to...Candice? Are you even listening to me?" He said as he sat down beside me on the couch. "I swear I was! At first.." I said once he scoffed.

He grabbed his guitar from a chair and began plucking the strings to a familiar beat. I was snapped out of my thoughts by the sound of him mumbling song lyrics.

"Head..Till you're burning up.."

I smiled and shook my head before resting my head on his shoulder. I could see a hint of a smirk on his face before he spoke in an irritated tone.

"Do you always have to lay on me?" He licked his lips and lifted my head off him.

"Why? Does it bother you?" I said while widening my eyes sarcastically.

"You're such a little bi-" He was interrupted by one of his band members, Dez.

"Come on, we have a show in 10 minutes we need to be prepared." Said Dez.

I watched him smirk and roll his eyes before getting up and grabbing his red bandana, black spandex and a sparkly purple button-up. Once he was dressed and grabbed his guitar and whispered into my ear. "You better watch me perform tonight."

I nodded and followed him out to the stage where I found a table in the crowd to sit at

I nodded and followed him out to the stage where I found a table in the crowd to sit at. The lights dimmed and I heard his deep voice speak into the microphone. "Are y'all ready for me to rock your world?" The crowd roared and the music began playing.

I danced in my seat to the music as he seduced the women in the crowd by licking his guitar frantically. He truly was something else and he was my best friend. He moaned into the microphone, causing a loud "Whoo" to be heard from the crowd.

I shook my head along with a laugh whilst he danced around the stage in his little "girl undies." That's what I called his spandex whenever he wore them to a show and he absolutely hated it.

"Ooh, what's the matter? Your girl undies on too tight?"

"Candice you better watch your damn mouth before I- Holy shit, check out that chicks ass!"

He was always trying to get some type of pleasure whenever he found an attractive woman because I turned him down multiple times after our 1-night stand.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when I heard someone whisper into my ear. "Boo." I turned to see Prince sitting there with a smug smile. I smacked his shoulder and he grunted with a chuckle.

"Can I please have a glass of water?" I said once I was finished having a stare-down contest with him. The bartender handed me the glass and I sipped from it slowly, Prince's eyes were trained on me.