1 - 1

ᵗʰᵉ ᶠˡᵒʷᵉʳᵍʳᵒᵘⁿᵈ

˚ ༘ .˚🌱୭ ˚.  ᵎᵎ

It was the next day. Ophelia left her home early, not before concealing it of course. Now she finds herself moving along a crowd of girls with Heinz snuggled inside the basket she was carrying.

She was in the Flowerground following the crowd of girls towards a caterpillar in a tuxedo. She handed her golden pass to the caterpillar before it let her in. Apparently there were still others because the train hasn't left yet.

Ophelia found a vacant seat so she stayed there, occasionally looking at the basket to see if Heinz woke up. She was wearing a green dress she didn't wear often, saying it was only for special occasions. But she began to notice how all of the girls excluding her wore dresses that had more ruffles than she could count. Ophelia suddenly felt a bit underdressed.

She sat there quietly hearing the other girls converse with each other. She didn't know anyone so she decided to keep to herself. That was until a girl with blonde hair and topaz colored eyes approached her.

"Hello!" The blonde girl greeted her.

"Uh– hi!" Ophelia replied back, not really expecting anyone to approach her.

"I noticed you weren't talking with anyone. Is it okay if I sit here?" the blonde girl asked.  Ophelia was shocked, surely this girl wasn't asking her out of everyone right?

"Oh of course!" Ophelia told the girl with a smile. The blonde girl sat down next to her.

"I'm Beatrix, your name is?" The girl, Beatrix, asked. "My name is Ophelia, it's nice to meet you," Ophelia replied.

"What's that you have in your basket?" Beatrix asked, intrigued. Ophelia was about to answer until she felt the basket move and out came Heinz's head. "This is Heinz, I didn't want to leave him in Camelot alone so I brought him with me."

At the sound of the famous kingdom, the girls around the train approached her and Beatrix and started to talk amongst themselves.

"Camelot?"

"Did she just say Camelot?"

Beatrix looked at the white cat and Ophelia in shock. "Camelot as in 'where Prince Tedros lives' Camelot?"

"Yes... Is there a problem?" Ophelia started to feel anxious from all the attention everyone on the train gave her.

Before anyone could say anything else the voice of the caterpillar tore through the crowd. “No spitting, sneezing, singing, sniffling, swinging, swearing, slapping, sleeping, or urinating in the Flowerground, violations will result in removal of your clothes. All aboard!”