3 - 1

ʷⁱˢʰ ᶠⁱˢʰ

˚ ༘ .˚🌱୭ ˚.  ᵎᵎ

Everything was in chaos, students were running around trying to avoid the animals who were wreaking havoc. Ophelia was lost in the sea of students, she had to shove past a group or two trying find Agatha amidst the chaos. "Agatha!" The ravenette yelled through the sounds of panic, hoping her friend could hear her. But alas, her voice was drowned out by the chorus of girls' screams. You might be wondering how we ended up here in the first place. 

 𖤣.𖥧.𖡼.⚘

An hour before the chaos started, girls and boys were piling in front of the groom rooms' door. Girls eagerly looking for their name hoping they could experience the privilege of the luxurious rooms. 

Ophelia hummed as she traversed the bustling corridors, her attention was caught by the bundles of students lingering in front of big blue doors. Although, she paid them no mind and continued her walk to Princes Uma's class. The girl's next class was Animal Communication so she was trying to find a route to Halfway Bay.

Not long after wandering around, she finally made it to the bay's shore. There, she only saw girls in glittering pink uniforms sitting on the dozen chairs set up for the class. She figured she arrived late and missed tons, but by the way the other girls were just staring at Princess Uma just making noises barely above a whisper as animals surrounded her, she thought otherwise.

Princess Uma must have realized as she shifted her focus to the girls that were just staring at her in a mix of bewilderment and question. "Oops! I have too many friends." The young girl proceeded to recount the tales of animals who have helped princesses achieve their happily ever after. Even including hers. Ophelia couldn't help and think back to Heinz. She didn't consider him any help at all unless it was with attracting customers to her quaint shop in Camelot. 

Speaking of, she wonders if they're doing alright there.  She wonders if her customers were wondering where she was, today was one of the usual days she would go out in town for her groceries. She missed the old married couple who ran the bakery she always went to. She missed that nice old lady who always bought a flower each week at her shop. 

Ophelia wouldn't be surprised if her backyard was full of the plants with overgrowing vines probably reaching the height of her gate. She silently chuckled at the thought. Her train of thought was interrupted when she heard Agatha's voice speak out beside her.

"How is that a happy ending?" Agatha pointed out to the last page of the book.

Ophelia felt sick. On the page was an image of a stag being ripped to pieces by monsters as the Princess (who she assumed was Uma) ran away and escaped.  "If you aren't good enough to be a princess, then you're honored to die for one, of course," Uma smiled that same perfect practiced smile as if what she said wasn't the most inhumane thing to come out of a person's mouth.