1 - 3

ᵗᵉᵈʳᵒˢ

˚ ༘ .˚🌱୭ ˚.  ᵎᵎ

Hair a halo of celestial gold, eyes blue as a cloudless sky, skin the color of hot desert sand, he glistened with a noble sheen, as if his blood ran purer than the rest. The stranger took one look at the frowning, sword-armed boys, pulled his own sword... and grinned.

While the small exhibition was going on, Ophelia took the time to give the other girls her roses. The others that were once viewing her with jealousy, softened their gazes. After giving the other girls her roses Ophelia turned back to the fight that happened.

Only to see forty boys disarmed but unharmed surrounding a blond boy with the initial T embroidered on his blue tie. Her attention was then turned to the Good girls who all jumped up, waving kerchiefs, and jostling like geese when the boy tossed his rose high in the air.

Her eyes caught sight of the blonde girl from earlier dashing into the isle and leaping over pink pews to lunge for the rose, only to be caught by a wolf.

Tedros studied the pair of girls until his eyes scanned the crowd to look for his rose. And lo and behold, Ophelia who had Heinz on her lap picking up the rose that hit the cat.

Tedros' eyes widened in shock. 'What is she doing here?!His face flushed red. His eyes then met the rose in her hands that she haphazardly tossed aside to tend to the cat on her lap.

'And I hit her cat?!! Tedros what have you done?!'  While Tedros was wallowing in his own self pity, his rose that was tossed away by Ophelia was currently in the hands of Beatrix.

Beatrix who had the flower in her hand, grasped it as if it was her lifeline. Ophelia stared at Tedros in disapproval. She did not appreciate Heinz being harmed, thank you.

The other Good boys already picked a seat beside the girls that caught their flowers, who happily welcomed their presence. Tedros approached the seat beside Ophelia which was currently where Beatrix was sat.

"May I sit beside you, fair maiden?" Tedros tried to ask the girl. He was only met with silence. Beatrix, who was fawning over Tedros at the moment, pulled him to the seat between her and Ophelia. "Hi. I'm Beatrix." She made sure he saw his rose in her hands.

On the other side of the theatre of tales, Sophie stared at the blond haired prince as if she saw her destiny.

𖤣.𖥧.𖡼.⚘

Currently, a two headed dog was orienting the students on the school rules and regulations. The two heads were total opposites. The nicer of the two was named Pollux, the other was named Castor.