1 - 2

ᵖᵘʳⁱᵗʸ ᵗᵒʷᵉʳ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵇᵒʸˢ

˚ ༘ .˚🌱୭ ˚.  ᵎᵎ

Ophelia immediately broke eye contact when she heard the fairy hit the ground. She rushed towards it, "are you okay? Nothing hurt?" she picked up the fairy and inspected it to make sure it wasn't severely hurt.

While she was doing this Agatha just stared at the girl from the door wondering why she hadn't run out screaming yet. "Uhm... You're supposed to be one of my roommates..?" Agatha cautiously asked the girl who now had the fairy resting on her shoulder.

"Yes! I'm Ophelia, nice to meet you!" Ophelia offered her hand to Agatha to shake. Agatha stared warily at the girl's hand, she reached out to shake it before she flinched away when they heard gasps from the door.

There stood Beatrix, Reena, and Millicent along with some other girls. "Hello Beatrix!" Ophelia turned to wave at the blonde haired girl. "Ophelia! You shouldn't be talking to her! What if she curses you?!" Beatrix freaked out.

"Beatrix you know her?" Millicent asked.

"Yes actually we just met at the Flowerground, she's quite charming." Beatrix responded getting distracted.

Finding out that this Ophelia girl was friends with Beatrix the crowd of girls suddenly became more worried. "Ophelia, you can move in with the other girls! I'm sure the fairies will understand. I'm moving too!" Reena tried to convince the girl.

The other girls joined in on trying to convince Ophelia but she just stared at them confused. While Agatha just slowly stepped back from the girls crowding around Ophelia.

Their pleas got louder until Ophelia got overwhelmed. One of the plants she took out from her trunk suddenly grew around the room shocking the other girls to silence. "Huh?" Ophelia opened her eyes to see why the girls suddenly quieted down only to see the plant spreading around the room.

"Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry!" Ophelia raised her hands to stop the rapidly growing plant. At her command the plant turned back to normal. The girls looked towards Ophelia in shock.

Everyone in the room turned their heads toward the girl who was panting from having to use much of her energy to stop the plant from overtaking the room. Ophelia lifted her head to see everyone's attention was back to her.

"What? Is there something on my face?"

That started another round of the girls gushing around Ophelia. Meanwhile, Agatha was long gone from the scenario as she already made her escape while everyone was occupied with Ophelia.