2 - 1

ⁱ'ᵐ ˢᵒʳʳʸ

˚ ༘ .˚🌱୭ ˚.  ᵎᵎ

Agatha decided that if she wanted to get out of this place, she'd have to find a way out. Even if she did it on her own. The first step to this was waking up early to make sure no one saw her enter the chute.

But that plan immediately flushed down the drain as soon as she woke up to Ophelia's figure sitting on her vanity chair accompanied by three fairies.

'Are you kidding me right now?' Agatha thought bitterly as she stared at her roommate.

Feeling Agatha's stare, Ophelia turned around to greet her. "Good morning, Agatha! I hope I didn't disturb your sleep."

"No, you didn't." Agatha replied flatly. "Aren't princesses supposed to have their beauty sleep? It's like four in the morning." Agatha deadpanned at the girl.

"What?" Ophelia tilted her head in confusion.

"You know because you probably come from an influential family or something? Plus, every girl I've seen here has the same goal. Becoming a princess." Agatha clarified, looking at her roommate quizzically.

"Ohhh. No, I'm not a princess." Ophelia told the ravenette.

"Then what are you?"

"An orphan."

Agatha gaped at her. 'You're kidding me right?'

This girl, who was the only one who didn't judge her out of all the people in this school and probably the prettiest girl she's ever scene, is not a princess. She's a blueprint for the ideal princess for God's sake!

"Okay..." Agatha's eyes drifted to other places to avoid Ophelia's, who were staring at her the entire conversation. She didn't like it when people's eyes were on her.

"If you don't have anymore questions for me, I'm gonna continue getting ready." Ophelia smiled at her as she turned away to face her vanity's mirror.

Agatha decided that she'd get ready for the meantime and wait until Ophelia left the room.

𖤣.𖥧.𖡼.⚘

Two hours. It took her two hours to leave.

Agatha, who waited for Ophelia to leave, had to wait for two hours for her to finally hear the satisfying click of the door closing.

The first hour was spent on Ophelia getting herself ready, while the second hour was spent on grooming Heinz.

Agatha was baffled at how much care she put into that cat. The cat's previous coat of grey turned into a shining white with the help of the three fairies.