𝓘𝓘.

SECOND YEAR :

SECOND YEAR :

THIS REALLY WAS A STRUGGLE.

even if you had been here a year already. being a manager never did prove to be as easy as you had hoped.

especially with how many matches the teams having...poor furuya was flocked with reporters.

you stood with the other managers then you all decided to sit down at a table. some of the members were having a conversation.

—————

the next day was a match against komadai fujimaki highschool.

it was an interesting one for sure, unfortunately seido ended up losing.

—————

you currently sat with the other managers, haruno had brought back a whole bunch of newspapers.

you read through one, while listening to your senpai's conversation.

"did you see the spring tournament draw?"
you heard someone speak up.

you looked up at them, leaving the news paper behind.

they started talking about matches, then about some of the baseball team.

"we need to be ready too..."
yui senpai said.

"yeah...it's our last summer."
you heard sachiko senpai respond.

...right it was their last year here. you'd almost forgotten.

when suddenly haruno started shaking.

"are you okay?!"
you asked her

"wh-why are you trembling, haruno?"

"are you crying?"

various questions came out of you and your senpais mouths, concerned for haruno.

"but sachi-senpai said it's your last summer..."
she said sniffing through tears.

which in turn caused sachiko to tear up as well.

"oh...you, we still have four months, right?"
she said.

"that's right."
yui senpai agreed.

"just four months!"
haruno protested.

"four whole months!"
senpai responded.

—————

as you were leaving you saw haruichi arriving. even if you couldn't see his face, something felt different...

you just shrugged it off, leaving haruno behind, which you hadn't noticed so you quickly returned for her.

that was when you got a look at the pink haired boys face, like a really good look at it

he had cut his hair...

WORD COUNT : 320