𝓥𝓘𝓘𝓘.

SECOND YEAR :

SECOND YEAR :

YOU SAT NEXT TO THE OTHER
MANAGERS DISCUSSING ABOUT GAMES.

still it seemed that the team was as busy as ever. since they had to prepare for their upcoming match, possible matches if they keep winning.

all this talking made you thirsty...maybe you should get a drink?

you excused yourself and asked if anyone else wanted something to drink. as it turned out all of them said yes so you made sure to ask what drink they wanted before leaving.

thankfully there was a vending machine near, so you wouldn't have to walk far.

outside the sun was setting, and there was a bit of wind. it wasn't too hot or cold, which was nice.

right now you were in your school uniform, you had forgotten your manager's jacket today. though your uniform was without blazer, you had forgotten it somewhere inside the school.

finally you had reached it. you opted to drink your drink here quickly then take the drinks to the others.

your hand reached up to press the drink of your choice. followed by a thud, signifying your drink was out. then you got all the other drinks, placing them on the floor.

you grabbed it and opened it. taking a long sip, it really was refreshing.

when you suddenly heard a voice next to you. it had really startled you, causing the drink in your hand to spill on your shirt.

"are you alright senpai?"
you looked to the side and met familiar blue eyes.

"ah! okumura! yes I'm alright."
you said while trying to wipe the drink off your shirt with your sleeves.

he looked at you with doubt in his eyes. then he took off the jacket he was wearing before handing it to you.

"here..."
okumura said avoiding your eyes.

you looked at him a bit uncertain. before ultimately taking his jacket, it was better than having a visible spill on your shirt.

"thank you okumura."
you said bowing towards him.

"do you...need help carrying those?"
he said pointing towards the drinks on the ground.

then it clicked in your head, that must've been the voice that spooked you. he was just trying to help you.

"oh...well if you don't mind helping..."
you spoke looking at the ground.

taking five drinks didn't seem easy, at best you could carry four. it was only five since your drink was no more.

okumura bent down and grabbed three of them. while you grabbed the other two.

the two of you walked in silence, he walked slightly behind you. once you reached the dining hall you thanked him once more.

"thank you again okumura..."
you said with a small smile.

he simply nodded at you then placed the other three drinks in your hands before walking off.

—————

you placed each respective drink in front of each of the girls and sat down.

"hey (f/n) whose jacket is that?"
you heard sachiko-senpai say.

you had almost forgotten you had okumuras jacket...

she looked at you grinning, senpai was definitely going to tease you about it.

"it's...okumura's..."
you whispered while covering your face with your hands.

sachiko-senpai clearly didn't expect that answer as she made a shocked noise.

WORD COUNT : 539