𝓘𝓧.

SECOND YEAR :

SECOND YEAR :

YOU LOOKED OUT THE WINDOW, WAITING FOR THE SCHOOL DAY TO END.

after all you had to give okumura his jacket back
at some point. yesterday night you had washed his jacket.

it had touched the stain on your shirt for a while so it was definitely best to wash it. currently it was in a bag inside your school bag.

—————

before practice started you wanted to find okumura. obviously you couldn't give it to him during practice, and after practice he'd probably practice some more.

so you walked around trying to spot him. it took a while until you noticed his hair. you jogged up near him.

"okumura!"
you said slightly loud.

normally you weren't a very loud person, but this situation called for it. you did get a few glances from other players though.

nonetheless it worked as okumura noticed you and stopped in his tracks. so did some other boys, you just assumed they were friends of his.

it was your chance to finally get rid of the extra weight in your bag.

"senpai...is there something you need?"
the boy asked.

"ah no, I just wanted to return your jacket."
you said while reaching in your bag.

the guy next to him looked a bit shocked.

"oh..."
he said.

you handed him the bag with his jacket inside.

"here you go, thank you again okumura."
you said sending him a smile.

"it's no problem senpai."
okumura said while taking the bag from you.

you bowed and waved goodbye at him before running off, there were other duties that needed your attention.

—————

in his dorm okumura pulled the jacket out. it strangely had a scent of peaches, which was what you tended to smell like.

it didn't bother him, he quite liked how you smelled.

WORD COUNT : 300

WORD COUNT : 300