𝓧𝓧𝓘𝓘𝓘.

FIRST YEAR :

FIRST YEAR :

HE HAD NEVER SEEN KOUSHUU ACT LIKE THIS BEFORE.

all be it that he was always quite stoic, he'd never seen koushuu act so...shy?

takuma could describe it like that, the last thing he expected was for koushuu to have a crush on one of their managers...

a upperclassman at that. when the blonde boy came into takuma's dorm a few weeks ago and talked about a girl it was...new to say the least.

it seemed just as unexpected for koushuu as it was for takuma.

he hadn't been in a relationship before either, so he couldn't offer great advice to his friend.

it seemed like koushuu really liked her though...

takuma wasn't against the idea or anything, as a matter of fact he was happy for him.

the girl koushuu liked was really nice, and pretty but he wouldn't say that aloud infront of him.

he had previously encouraged koushuu to ask the girl out, but in response he just got all red and doubted that she liked him back.

takuma thought otherwise, (l/n)-senpai seemed like she was into koushuu as well.

she always helped him out, and he noticed how much she stole glances at koushuu.

he also noticed how much koushuu seemed intrigued by her.

he really was a lost cause, takuma told koushuu that he should hurry up and confess.

(l/n)-senpai was pretty popular among guys after all...

WORD COUNT : 240