𝓧𝓧𝓘𝓥.

SECOND YEAR :

SECOND YEAR :

NOW YOU WALKED TO THE ROOFTOP INSTEAD OF EATING LUNCH.

earlier today you got a letter telling you to meet them there during lunch.

for the past week you had been receiving flowers and letters in your locker. it was pretty romantic, but you already liked someone after all...

so you weren't planning on accepting this confession.

you walked up the last steps and opened the door to the roof. opening it you saw a boy, he had brown eyes and brown hair.

you recognized him, he was in haruno's class. you had seen him went you went to her class during breaks.

"oh you really came..."
the boy spoke.

"oh yeah..."
you said.

"I'm sure you already have some idea of what this is then..."
he said turning red.

you nodded looking at the ground.

"well I've liked you for a few months now, I just think you're a great person. you're kind, and always help people in need."
he started off.

he seemed nice it made you feel a bit bad...

"I also noticed that you like flowers, since you're always watering them during lunch...that's why I left some in your locker."
the boy said handing you flowers.

...they were phlox flowers.

"how'd you know these were my favorite...?"
you asked him.

"I overheard it...I don't mean to be creepy!"
he said quickly.

you smiled a bit, he actually knew what you liked.

"I was wondering if maybe, you'd like to go out with me...? it doesn't have to be a immediate relationship but we can go on dates fi—"
the boy was interrupted by the doors opening harshly.

you turned around startled by the sudden interruption.

there stood a familiar boy, out of breath.

WORD COUNT : 291