𝓧𝓥𝓘.

SECOND YEAR :

SECOND YEAR :

YOU STARED AT THE NIGHT SKY.

there were a few stars visible, those you looked at.

it was late at night but your manager duty's didn't allow you to leave just yet. thankfully this would be the last workload of the day.

putting away supplies the team had used earlier. you carried them in your arms, every now and then looking up at the sky.

when you reached the shed you placed everything back in it place before making sure to lock it properly.

now you made your way back to pick up your stuff and leave the keys here.

you quickly grabbed your bag and placed the keys back, bidding's your goodbyes to everyone.

you kept walking when you tripped on something. you fell to the floor, your hands partially breaking the fall.

looking at the perpetrator you noticed it was a rock. stupid rock...hopefully no one saw that...

"senpai are you alright?"
you heard a concerned koushuu ask.

so someone had seen, even worse it was koushuu...how embarrassing.

"uh yeah I think so..."
you said not looking him in the eyes.

he grabbed your hands and helped lift you up. your ankle sure took the brunt of the fall. it hurt a bit.

"thanks for helping me..."
you spoke.

"it's not a problem."
he said letting go of you.

you tried to take a step which half succeeded. you could walk but with a bit of a limp.

koushuu noticed it and supported you.

"you shouldn't put to much pressure on it."
koushuu said.

"I'm sure it'll be fine, I still need to walk home."
you said trying to convince him.

you tried letting go of him to walk, but he didn't let you go.

"...really I'm alright koushuu."
you said.

"you're limping (f/n)-senpai, you shouldn't walk home."
he said looking you straight in the eye.

"then I'll just walk to a bus stop."
you tried reasoning.

"I'll walk you there then."
koushuu said, dead serious.

"you really don't need to do that! aren't you practicing or something?"
you refused.

"I'm done for the day, so it won't be an issue."
the blonde holding you tighter.

"alright..."
you sighed out.

it seemed useless to fight him on this, 'cause he'd win no matter your excuse.

you placed an arm on his shoulder, while one of his was wrapped around your waist.

you couldn't help but go red, it was a bit of an embarrassing situation. you peeked at koushuu out of the corner of your eyes, he was also a bit red.

maybe it was an embarrassing situation for the both of you...

you could see the school gates coming up, still after that you'd need to make it to the bus stop.

after a few more minutes of walking you could make out the bus stop, thank goodness.

when you made it koushuu placed you down gently on the bus stops bench. then he sat down next to you.

"you're not leaving?"
you asked.

"I'll wait with you."
he said.

you had expected him to leave after dropping you off here. clearly he had a different idea...

the both of you sat in silence waiting for the bus to arrive.

"senpai, would you mind giving me your line?"
koushuu asked out if the blue.

"my li-line?! what for...?"
you questioned.

"I'd like to know if you make it home safely."
he said turning a bit red.

"al-alright then..."
you said grabbing your phone.

now you had koushuu's line...maybe you should've asked for it earlier. it had constantly slipped your mind.

the bus had finally appeared. you got up carefully, koushuu assisting you.

he helped you to the bus.

"I'll be sure to send you a message when I get home okay?"
you said stepping onto the bus.

he nodded letting you go. you waved at him then made your way to a seat.

as the bus drove away you looked out the window and koushuu's figure slowly got smaller.

WORD COUNT : 671

AUTHORS NOTE :
I HONESTLY DONT REMEMBER IF OKUMURA HAS A LINE SO PLZ JUST GO WITH IT.