Mistake

After anthony and ally got raven and beast boy into the car they drove them to the t-tower.

''Um,okay guys you can just go up to your rooms and have a good night sleep''ally said helping raven out the car

''yeah,yeah whatever,go home now,beast boy and i have buissnes to..take care of''she said looking at beast boy.

''Your right''

''Well,okay me and ally are leaveng k''he said''let's go ally''

''Bye guys,be safe''

''Alley''anthony said pulling ally's arm.

Then they left.

Raven and beast boy went up to raven's room.When they were by the door,beast boy pushed raven into a wall,furiously,he stared deeply into her amethyst eyes.Then he kissed her.He kissed her lips,like he never did before,it took a moment for raven to respond and kiss back but she did.Then he moved down and kissed her neck.She started to moan in pleasure.

''Beast boy''she whispered

''Rae''

''I want you''she whispered

''Guess what''he said''I want you too''he whispered into her ear

Raven pulled beast boy into her room and pushed him on her bed.she took of her cloak and her belt.(you know what i'm talking about)Raven got on her bed and kissed him hard.She wrapped her hands around him and took his shirt off.She got on top of him and he took her leotard off.Leving her in her under cloths.He then took her bra off.

''God raven,you are so beautiful''he saidThen he slid her underwhere off her legs.

''Beast boy,it's my turn now''she said taking over.

She took his pants off and then his boxers.

She stared at him and crawled over to him,and her pale,delicate hand ran down is chest,she went up to him and whispered to his ear,''Make me yours''

''With pleasure''He said

Beast boy got on top of her,he kissed her lips,then her neck...She moaned.He couldn't take it any longer.

''Get ready,rachel,''he said

''Be gentle''she said

''I will''he said giving her a few more kisses on her kneck.

Hey!I can't write this,i was just kidding....nope!ha they had sex!I'm sorry i just can't write sex scenes.

Sorry,i just can't