Secrets out

When we got to the tower,i saw it haden't changed much,i wanted to cry but i didn't,i never tought i come here again..i hope crystal is okay...she means everything to me and gar,if something happens,i won't ever forgive myself.

Starfire hleped me get dry and all,it fely good being with her again..Gar went with cyborg and robin.After that they gave us food and got us dry,they took us to the common room,to start answering questions.

''First name''robin asked both of us

''I thought we agreed to not care about our names''

He gave me a glare,i sigthed''Rachel''

''Garfield''

Each titans extchaged a look

''We aren't the people you think we are,can we just star-

The computer screen turned on...we all turned around to see...

'i-it can't be'i thought'I-it is him'

''Slade?!''the titans said all together

I guess slade saw us because he said,''Ahh,i've seen you have been reunited with your long lost friends''he said in his montone voice.They turned around to look at us.

''What?!Are you crazy''gar said''You are going to belive him''

''Don't lie,i have been wathing you 2 scince the day you left the tower,i saw all the times you cried,evry momemt you spent together,and...the birth of your child''he said holding up the girl

''Mommy!''she screamed,

'How-how,i can't think straight now,why would he take her'

''I-Is that true''starfire asked as the others turned there attention back to us

I had my head facing the ground.I didn't respond and neither garfield.

''Respond to me!IS.THAT.TRUE''robin screamed at both of us,

''yes''i said very low

''W-we have been spending these yearss trying to find you!When we stopped looking for you 2,because,because we thought you were dead,do you know how much that hurted all of us!,we were sad,we were broken,while you 2 where happy!..''

''How come you don't looked like you used too''cyborg said.

*sigth*I repeted the spell,and we were back to normal,it felt good,but i was hurt.

''Were so-sorry''i said

''Oh now your sorry,you even lied to us.''

''Are we not your friends,did you not have our trust''starfire said

Beast boy and i looked at cyborg,he just shook his head..

''And you got pregnant!how old id the baby,how long were you here while you were pregnant''

''S-she's 4,i was here for a couple of weeks only''i said

Robin looked dissapointed in me,all of them did.''I can't belive you''he said

''That's enough!''i heard beast boy scream,we all turned to look at him''This isn't only her fault,it's mine also,and you know what!If you are not going to help us save our daugther,we are leaving''he said.

''Fine...leave,good luck''robin said''Your going to need it''

We went trough the door and started the search.

~~~Titans

''Hey man,don't you think you were a bit hard on them,i mean they did a mistake,it happens!''cyborg said

''Oh,they had sex!they perfectly knew what they were doing!..How would they not know what they were doing!..they hurted us all!we thought they were dead,and it turns out they don't even have a scratch on them!''

''Friends,let's not fight,and boyfriend robin,i'm going to admit,you were really hard on them,they are still young,evryone does the mistakes.''she said''I'm afraid...what if something horrible happens to them!''she said

''Yeah man,they can't handle slade all by themselfs''

''Robin,they may have hutrted us,but they are our friends,our family...they will always be''starfire said''Do you not care about them anymore?''

Robin just stood there and then realized his mistake...she was right.

''St-starfire,what have i've done''he said,he sigthed''titans we have a mission''

YAI CHAPTER #IDONTKNOW.THANK YOU FOR READING..DID I EXAGERATE WITH THIS CHAPTER?SORRY IF I DID.THANK YOU FOR READIN I DON'T THINK I WILL UPDATE AGAIN,BUT IF I DO...WOHOO!..BUT SOMEHOW I DOUBT THAT,AGAIN THANK YOU FOR READING!

✌♥✌♥✌♥