Welcome home

Raven's POV~

After being in the hospital for 3 days,we finally got to go home,with crystal.I still couldn't belive that i had her in my arms.We entered the apartment and i layed down on the couch,gar had crystal in the baby seat.He placed the baby seat next to me,i carefully sat back up and looked down at her.

''Welcome home,crystal''I said with a small smile,after gar placed all the stuff down he sat next to me.I turned to face him,he kissed my forhead and stared into my eyes.

''i told you,you were strong enough''he said

''thank you''i said,crystal started crying so i took her out from the baby seat and sat down on the rocking chair and hummed her a lullaby.After the baby was asleep,gar said,''you know,you make a great mom''i stood up ready to take her to her cradle''I'll take her''he said i nodded and gently placed her on his arms.And took her to our room,we still don't want her sleeping by herself so we put the cradle on our room.

I KNOW THIS CHAPTER I SOOOOOOOOOOOO SUPER SHORT,I REALLY AM SORRY,BUT I PROMISE THAT THE NEXT CHAPTER WLL BE LONGER,OH AND ANOTHER THING,THIS STORY WON'T BE ALL OF SONSHINE AND RAINBOWS,THERE WILL ALSO BE STORMS.THANK YOU FOR READING.!

✌♥✌♥✌♥