9 months later

Ravrn's POV~

It has been very difficult for me and beast boy,we have worked really hard,i did do the spell,grafield has blonde hair and dark emerald eyes.I have black hair and really dark blue eyes,but you could still see it.I have learend to love this baby i'm carrying with me,witch is even wierd because it hasen't been born yet,we want to wait till it's born to know the gender...belive it or not i've been finding myself talking to the baby.I can't belive it,who knew,i thought i was never going to be happy...But even tho i'm happy,i still cry sometimes at night,i miss them,and we have heard evrything on the news,the newspaper,everything...today w found out that the teen titans have abandoned the mission to finding us..they're no longer looking for uss,it makes me feel bad,but it's for the best.

''Hey rae,''he sill called me that scince my name was rachel,

''What?''i asked

'' wanna go out today,i don't know somewhere''

''Let's just have a walk at the park and then we can go eat somewhere''

''Alright,let's go'' And we went out.

——

As we were walking trough the park,i already felt like going home,my feet were killing me.

''Ouch''i said

''you ok rae''

I couldn't talk''N-no''i said,the pain was comming from my stomach'the baby!'i thought

''Rae,do you want me to take you to the hospital''he aske,what a stupid question.

''Yes!,gar,it ahh!i-it hurts!''He gently picked me up and took me to the hospital.

''I have an emergency!''

A nurse came running our way

''She's about to give birth,please help me''he told her,she nodded and left,she came back with a docter and a wheel bed.Garfield placed me in the bed.

''Don't leave me''i maneged to say,uhh the pain was just too much i could barley talk,

''I can't rae,as much as i want to''

They started pulling me to a hallway,but i grabbed on to gar's hand''Please,i need you,without you i won't be able to''i said,I scremed i pain.He looked at the docter's face,the doctor sighted and leted him in. Pain,Pain,Pain,it's all i could think of,it hutrd all over my body.I screamed...again.Once we got to the room they got me all setteled up and then,the proccess began.

''Okay,we know this hurts okay,but you haave to be strong,before you start pushing,you take a deep breath..got it''the doctor said.I nodded.

''Okay,take a deep breath,''

I took a deep breath

''Push''he said

I pushed as hard as i could,i wanted this pain to end now..I screamed in pain.''Ahhh!''Tears started rolling down my face,the pain was too much,tha i started crying.Gar was right beside me.I had my hand holding on really thingt on his.''It's going to be okay rae,your strong enough to do this,''he told me,i maneged a weak smile and mouthed thank you.

iI pushed again,another scream.

''Your doing great,keep going''the doctor said,

I pushed one last time,i can't keep going,it hurts so much.Then i felt it,finally,i felt relived as the doctor said it was over and it was succsesful.After they cleaned the baby up and all that stuff,a nurse came walking up to,she had a pink blanket...

'It's a girl'i thought.

''Here you go,she's healthy as she's supposed to be''the nurse said placing her in my arms.After the nurse left me and garfield alone,i spoke,

''Hi there little one,''i said,tears escaping my eyes,i couldn't belive,here i am...holding an angel,something i thought i never get to hold.She was awake,she could barley open her eyes,but i could see her eyes were like mines.

''She's beautiful''he said

''I know''

''What are we calling her,''he asked

''I don't know,i want it to be something unique,well you know...let's call her crystal''i said

''Perfect''he said,then he gently hugged me.

HI,THANK YOU...YEAH I KNOW,IT TAKES A LOT MORE FOR A DELIVERY,I JUST DIDN'T FEEL LIKE DOING A BUNCH OF WRITING ABOUT THAT..THANK YOU FOR READING.!(i know,i put my name because,i didn't know any...'unique name'. XD)

✌♥✌♥