The picture

Starfire's POV~

I have been awaken by the delicious smell of breakfest.I placed my uniform on and walked to the kitchen,expecting to see friend raven-she is always the first one up-

''Greetings friend cyborg,have you seen friend raven!I was going to ask her if she wished to come to the library with me''i said sitting down.Friend cyborg gave me a plate of the breakfest and started eating.

''Sorry star,i think she went out or something i haven't seen her''he said

''Oh it is alright,i just wished i could have more days like yesterday,we spent quite a good day togheter''

''it's okay starfire,i'm sure,raven will be happy to give you more days like that,probably not always,but she will.''

''thank you cyborg,now i will go check if raven's on her room''i took my to the sink and heded twords raven's room,but then i saw robin running to me.

''Friend robin,is evrything okay''i asked

''No,nothing's fine...b-beast boy is not in his room,and neither is his stuff!''he said faster than i ever heard him talk,well exept when he's talking about slade.

''What?!''

''Go tell raven,we have a mission''robin said.i nodded and runned to raven's room,the door was open.I walked in ,she wasen't there ethier.And neither were her stuff,i wallked further intp her room,until i stepped on a paper..

''hu?''I leaned down to pick it up,i picked it up...only to see it wasen't any paper,it was a photograph.The photograph was unbalebable..It had friend beast boy hugging raven and kissing her cheek,and friend raven was smiling brigthly and doing the blushing.I got out of raven's room and runned to the common room as fast as i could.

''Wheres raven?!''robin yelled

''S-she is not here either''i said

''What-what do you mean she's not here either!''

''And her belongings are missing to''

Robin just kept on saying stuff like where they could have gone to.

''Friends.''i said,thay didn't hear me.''Friends!''they turned to face me.''Something tells me they are together''i said holding up the picture i had found in raven's room.

''No way''cyborg said

''Better,if they are together,the faster we will find them,''he paused and then he saw the picture clearly''I-Is that really them?''he said

''I found it in raven's room''i stated

''Lets go team,we have to find them,we have to find out why they left,they wouldn't just leave like that...Titans,GO!''

HI I KNOW,THIS IS EVEN SHORTER BUT I WILL UPDATE AGAIN TODAY,I WILL POST IT IN RAVEN'S AND BEAST BOY'S POINT IF VIEW.AGAIN THANK YOU FOR READING!

^_^ ♥✌♥✌