Gone

Raven's POV~

I woke up..*SIGHT*

''Today's the day''I told myself''Today our lifes are about to change forever''I said.I stood up and put my uniform on.I walked in the common room,'Beast boy's not here yet'i thought.I walked to the kitchen to make my tea,just as i finished preaparing my tea,he walked in..He had his stupid grin like always,but i could see in his eyes that he was terribly sad.

''Good morning''he told me

''Good morning''I responded

He started making his breakfest.We have to make the best of today,scince it's our last day being heroes.

''Friend raven,good morning''

''Morning''i told her with a smile.She stared at me''What?''

''You did the smiling!''she said with a smile hugging me tightly.I looked at beast boy,all he did is chuckeld and shook his head.

''Yo what!''screamed cyborg pausing his game.Robin just turned to face me.

''Your not planning on ending the world today,right''Cyborg said

''Of course not,am i not allowed to smile''

''But is there a special ocasion?''robin asked

'Theres nothing special about me and beast boy disapering'I thought''No,not at all''

Starfire cheered''Friend raven,will you acompany me to the mall of shopping,''

''Sure''

''Okay this is just getting weird''cyborg said.I shugred.And went with starfire to the mall.

Beast boy's POV~

When raven left with starfire to the mall,i finished eating.I placed my dirty dishes in the sink and walked over to the couch.

''Yo,bb,wanna play all morning,i got the new mega monkey game you always wanted''he said holding up the game.

''Do i wanna play,of course!''i quickly ran up to get a controller and played with cyborg all morning,after that i joined robin in the gym.

''So,why do you think raven's acting weird today''he asked

''What,dude..look i don't know''i lied''and anyway don't you think this is actually a good thing for her''i felt really bad lying to robin

''No,i know that,but there must be a reason why she's acting like this.''

''Robin,seariously,she may be starting to show her emotions but i think she will always remain the private person,so even if you asked her,she wouldn't tell you''i said sitting down on the floor,i was exausthed

''Hmm,that's preety smart of you,you know''

I just gave him a look like 'you searious'

———-Night 11:00

(No one's Pov)

Raven and beast boy were in raven's room..They both stayed in raven's bed for a while...Thinking.

''Are you ready?''beast boy asked raven

''yes''she whispered''I'm gonna miss them''she said staring to cry

''Don't cry raven,you know i don't like seeing you like that''he said wiping a few tears..She was still crying but she stood up

''Let's just get over with this''She said,she got her backpack and her suitcase and walked to the door.Beast boy grabbed his suitcase and walked tword raven...Then they left the room.what he didn't notice is a picture falling from his pocket...

SORRY THIS IS SHORT,I THINK THE NEXT ONE WILL ALSO BE SHORT,BUT DON'T WORRY THAT DOSE NOT MEAN I AM RUNNING OUT OF IDEAS.LIKE ALWAYS THANK YOU FOR READIN!

✌♥✌♥